Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What I'm selling is a set of letters that stick on top of the SSR on the engine cover insert as pictured . They can be made in all the colors of the SSR's and other color upon request .
cost is $6.95 mailed in the US .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,584 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's returned !!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,584 Posts
Looking forward to it's arrival! 😉

Reactions: Trygodfirst

·
Registered
2005 Redline #16246
4 Posts
What I'm selling is a set of letters that stick on top of the SSR on the engine cover insert ass pictured . They can be made in all the colors of the SSR's and other color upon request .
Like it. that is nice

·
Registered
Redline Red 2004
3 Posts
What I'm selling is a set of letters that stick on top of the SSR on the engine cover insert ass pictured . They can be made in all the colors of the SSR's and other color upon request .
Would like to order. Can I mail you a check? My email address is [email protected]

My SSR is Redline. I'm thinking the SS in black and the R in red, but open to your suggestions. Great work! Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would like to order. Can I mail you a check? My email address is [email protected]

My SSR is Redline. I'm thinking the SS in black and the R in red, but open to your suggestions. Great work! Thank you.
E-mail sent !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Painting my cover reline red. Got letters in something other than red? Have pi c of actual letters?

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Painting my cover reline red. Got letters in something other than red? Have pi c of actual letters?
As it says in the 1st post they can be made in all the colors the SSR's come in and other colors upon request !!
the picture in the 1st post is the actual letters that I make !! What color are you looking for ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
As it says in the 1st post they can be made in all the colors the SSR's come in and other colors upon request !!
the picture in the 1st post is the actual letters that I make !! What color are you looking for ?
I would just like colors that would stsnd out when i paint the engine cover redline red. Maybe ble k ane yellow, etc?

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would just like colors that would stsnd out when i paint the engine cover redline red. Maybe ble k ane yellow, etc?
I would say probaly Silver "SS" and Black "R" !!

·
Registered
243 Posts
That brought a smile to my face when I read "insert ass"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts