Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rec'd my silver engine cover insert. Once I snap it into place, how do you remove it w/out breaking those clips or the posts the clips are on?

Pry it out?

Thanks!

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
MauiMike said:
Just rec'd my silver engine cover insert. Once I snap it into place, how do you remove it w/out breaking those clips or the posts the clips are on?

Pry it out?

Thanks!
Pry it from underneath the front, then wiggle it backwards until the back hooks are free, then pull forward.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
MauiMike said:

Pry it out?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, I did"pry it off" to change it:seeya

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I showed my 15 year old daughter the engine cover insert last night and she says, Way Cool, Freakin' Awesome, but would look even better with a Carbon Fiber engine cover! I almost cried, that daddy's little girl! I guess I taught her well!
Now I have to teach her to drive a stick.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
MauiMike said:
I showed my 15 year old daughter the engine cover insert last night and she says, Way Cool, Freakin' Awesome, but would look even better with a Carbon Fiber engine cover! I almost cried, that daddy's little girl! I guess I taught her well!
Now I have to teach her to drive a stick.
http://www.lingenfelter.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc? that and your Visa card will make the little Lass happy! :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts