Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are two eingine lights on the Instrument panel. One on each side of the speedometer. THe one on the right with the arrow pointing down is the one that was coming on and winking at me on hard accelerations, then going off after about 30 seconds or so. Now the one on the left is on and staying on. Whats the difference between the two???? I just realized we had 2 Different engine lights. :confused

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Boba check out the manual page 3-32 3-33 says any modifications to tranny, engine, tires etc could cause emmision control issues and the engine light will come in, if it is flashing, means a misfire condition has been detected, and may damage the emission control system .

It doesn't mention an arrow flashing though.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Ok boba check out page3-38 says if the engine with arrow is on it means Reduced Engine Power Light and that it could be a TAC problem Throttle Actuator Cotrol issue, SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY
accerleration and speed may be reduced!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you WC66. I just forget where I put the manuel. I will find it looking for something else. :seeya
Thats what I figured thou.
(Somebody would look it up for me) :rolleyes: :jester :seeya

·
Registered
213 Posts
My left check engine light came on at odd times and would go off again as oddly. Was a bad ignition switch.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I just recently had the left engine light come on.....it was for clogged cats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts