Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
Enjoy life to its fullest, folks. I know I am new here but I've been trying to contribute when I can. I am still looking forward to being a part of this great group even though none of you know me that well. You all are a great bunch. Two weeks ago I got diagnosed with cancer. My colon cancer returned and moved to other areas. I start chemo in two weeks and that's why I have had the SSR out sooner than later in the spring. Doc said my type is not curable but it is treatable and she hopes the chemo will add many years to my life. It sucks for sure. I told the doc I don't like losing and I will kick the $hit out of this. I beat it once and I will do it again. Just want to encourage others to live life to its fullest because you never know what's around the corner. I am not even sure if this post is appropriate but it helps to talk about it and I could use all the thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes you can send my way. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'll keep you in my prayers. I like your attitude. It sounds a lot like my wife when she got caner news over ten years ago. She's still caner free and that is my hope for you.

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Thank you for reaching out to your Fanatic Family! Your post was more than appropriate! As so many others have stated; continue that positive attitude and we all pray that this returning cancer will be defeated in such a way that you'll continue to be living your life to the fullest as you encourage us to do the same!
Continue to enjoy as many PermaGrins as possible and you will feel the power of prayer on the 20th as you begin treatment. Please keep us up to date on your progress!
God Bless you and hope to see you at a Rally someday! 馃槈

Premium Member
Enjoy life to its fullest, folks. I know I am new here but I've been trying to contribute when I can. I am still looking forward to being a part of this great group even though none of you know me that well. You all are a great bunch. Two weeks ago I got diagnosed with cancer. My colon cancer returned and moved to other areas. I start chemo in two weeks and that's why I have had the SSR out sooner than later in the spring. Doc said my type is not curable but it is treatable and she hopes the chemo will add many years to my life. It sucks for sure. I told the doc I don't like losing and I will kick the $hit out of this. I beat it once and I will do it again. Just want to encourage others to live life to its fullest because you never know what's around the corner. I am not even sure if this post is appropriate but it helps to talk about it and I could use all the thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes you can send my way. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Premium Member
Plenty of positive vibes already headed your way Dave, here are some more from both of us, along with our thoughts and prayers. Keep up that attitude and you are on the smooth road to recovery!! God Bless, Bob & June

Registered
Just read your message today. You鈥檙e in my prayers. You have a fighting spirit to carry you though, and the coolest ride waiting for you when you鈥檙e ready for a cruise.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts