·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
Thanks you for bringing this to our attention. I would not have been looking for it. Is there an ending time to reach the target?

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Thanks for posting SSR6SPD, will try to help. A year ago this time, got lot's of help from many SSRfanatics when Jan was recovering from her Heart Attack. Again Thank You SSRfanatics for helping us out in 2018.

Please do all you can for Eric ... we are all Brother's and Sister's !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Will put Eric on my Prayer List this morning and every morning as I walk that "outdoor" treadmill. Again thanks for posting SSR6SPD !!!

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
All you SSR people out there, Eric is the owner of MPD Motorsports. He's built quality aftermarket parts for our SSR's longer than the thirteen years that I've known him. He's a great guy, and needs your help. Please give a little or a lot, to help out a family in need and a great SSR Fanatic.

·
Crazy Horse
666 Posts
Since I have been selling the seatbelt/arm pads I have decided that all my profits up to $1,000.00 will go to Eric's surgery and welfare.
Please tell everyone who do not have the pads or would like to have them to email me at [email protected]. I need color, Ssrfanatic name and address. Send money to paypal.me/BigDaddyMikeGarner. Allow up to 2 week delivery. Thanks to my family for your support.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I've been thinking a lot about Eric today, I'm lucky to be out in my shop working today... bet Eric wishes he could. I thought about the other cars he has parts for and wondered if anyone here was also a member of one of their multiple forums? Maybe someone could post on those about his situation and generate some more income for him. Also thought that if anyone has some of his stuff on their wish list maybe they could go ahead and pull the trigger and generate some income for him that way, provided his company is still able to fill the orders that is. I've thought of his company always being there for our parts, it would be a shame if we lost this source. Hope ya get well soon Eric.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
All you SSR people out there, Eric is the owner of MPD Motorsports. He's built quality aftermarket parts for our SSR's longer than the thirteen years that I've known him. He's a great guy, and needs your help. Please give a little or a lot, to help out a family in need and a great SSR Fanatic.
Wishing Eric the best of luck!
I sent Eric a check directly(I VERIFIED HIS ADDRESS) Eric Peters 16955 HAYNIE LANE, JUPITER FL 33478 rather then paying the 15% to the GO FUND ME account.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2,052 Posts
I sent Eric a check directly, Eric Peters 1961 W 9th St Unit D · Riviera Beach FL 33404, rather then paying the 15% to the GO FUND ME account.
When I had purchased an engine cover inset from him maybe 5 or 6 months ago and wanted to pick it up in person, he texted me that he had moved from his location in Riviera Beach. I believe I then sent the check to his home address.

Dave

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,637 Posts
I sent Eric a check directly, Eric Peters 1961 W 9th St Unit D · Riviera Beach FL 33404, rather then paying the 15% to the GO FUND ME account.
When I had purchased an engine cover inset from him maybe 5 or 6 months and wanted to pick it up in person, he texted me that he had moved from his location in Riviera Beach. I believe I then sent the check to his home address.

Dave
I would rather send directly to him as well. Maybe someone can give/verify his correct address.

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Go Fund Me account

Just remember that if the GoFundMe does not meet it's goal the money goes back to the contributors,. At least that is the way it was explained to me.
I just Googled it.

What happens if Go Fund Me doesn t reach goal?
Reaching your goal is not required. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached. Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount.

I would like to verify his address!

Correct address: (I VERIFIED HIS ADDRESS) Eric Peters 16955 HAYNIE LANE, JUPITER FL 33478

Thanks

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,570 Posts
I just Googled it.

What happens if Go Fund Me doesn t reach goal?
Reaching your goal is not required. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached. Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount.

I would like to verify his address!
I will call his business tomorrow, Wednesday to see if I can get/verify his address.
Thanks
Thanks for this verification/clarification of my mistake I have deleted it.

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Many are cash poor

Do you think some have things to auction? I can come up with some stuff
GoFundMe is a wonderful way to get things out there but maybe we can help within.
Hats, T-Shirts, Maesto, memorabilia?

Eric is a great guy - would like to help if I can

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,021 Posts
$6475 as of this AM on GoFundMe. Gotta help Eric, SSR Fanatics!!. Please open your heart and wallet! Bill

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.