Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,735 Posts
Never met and never talked, but Eric was an important member of this group and others. All the prior messages about the stomach bug problems never hinted to this sad outcome. Just days ago things seemed they were heading in a more positive direction.

Such sad news, it makes my heart heavy.

My thoughts and prayers to all his family, friends, and acquaintances that were touched by his presence.

Like so many others that were a part of this "family" and left it's earthly bounds, may we never forget the fragility of life and have joy in the shared times.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
RIP Eric

:crying::angel:angel:angel:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Melissa I'm so sorry.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Such a loss at such an young age. His talent and his personality will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and his many friends.

John
Agcat

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Since I'm new to the Forum; unfortunately, I didn't get an opportunity to know Eric. I am so moved to read the outpouring of tribute & testimony from my fellow Fanatics who did know him and their concern for Melissa & family. This genuine show of care & concern for a fellow member is a prime example of what makes the SSR Fanatic family "One Of A Kind". While your kind words have Eric smiling in Heaven, let's ask God to pour out his mercy on Melissa & his family in their time of loss. May he give them strength & togetherness to work through this most difficult time. May we be sensitive & ready to help with any of their needs.

God Bless You All,
" SJA "

·
Administrator
8,202 Posts
So very sad to hear about this ... I have met and talked to Eric on numerous occasions and enjoyed our great conversations and his awesome contributions to our great SSR family.

He will be sorely missed …. his family will be in all of our thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace Eric. :crying:
:grouphug

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Damn I hate to hear this. Great guy and family man. My prayers go to all his family members,especially Mellisa and kids. It's hard to type with a blurry screen.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,770 Posts
So Sorry to hear this. Our Sincerest Condolences to Melissa and Family, and your extended Families too. We enjoyed gathering with you and know that we'll all be meeting up again. Probably... Food ... Will be Involved there, too....

·
Premium Member
18,781 Posts
We traded texting and talked but never really meet in person . Always wanted some of his products . Prayers for his family during this mournful time . God speed my friend

·
Premium Member
2,613 Posts
So schockingly sad.. I have dealt many times with Eric over the last 12 years or so. His quality parts and expertise is going to be surely missed. RIP my friend

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
My deepest condolences to Eric’s family and all of his Fanatic friends as well. I really enjoyed Eric and had a few dealings with him, he was always very helpful and friendly. I am shocked we lost him, he was too young!

·
MY05SSR
450 Posts
Never got to meet or talk with Eric, but he will be missed! Our sympathy and prayers goes out to Melissa and family.
REST IN PEACE ERIC

41 - 60 of 102 Posts
About this Discussion
101 Replies
97 Participants
Trygodfirst
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing