Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI Does any one know where to buy The SSR logo for embroidery machines so I can run my own SSR logo on my own machine??
thank you!
Ernie

This is my truck

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
HI Does any one know where to buy The SSR logo for embroidery machines so I can run my own SSR logo on my own machine??
thank you!
Ernie

Step one would be to get permission from GM Legal to use their copyrighted logo.

That's kept many interested in making hats, shirts or jackets from proceeding.

Even those producing cosmetic items with the SSR logos are skirting the law, but unlikely GM would pursue those items because of their limited impact.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,044 Posts
Looks like that one is gone. At least the .jpg did not come up for me!
Feels like Carl’s Dropbox is changed/no more.... but the silhouettes are cool... and there are a couple JPGs closer to the start of the thread.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
The General Motors Chevrolet SSR logo artwork you download will be used for non-commercial use without infringing on the rights of the copyright and/or trademark holder and in compliance with the DMCA act of 1998. Before you use or reproduce this artwork in any manner, you agree to obtain the express permission of the copyright and/or trademark holder. Failure to obtain such permission is a violation of international copyright and trademark laws subject to specific financial and criminal penalties.

The SSR logo is still active.....like any logo...if it's used for personal and not commercial (not being sold for profit) go for it.

I have the Chevy SSR logo's on Chrome wheels....the person that made them for me, would not make any to sale....because of the copyright trademark laws.

vp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,000 Posts
Hi All,

I have re-uploaded the SSR image files (vectors and bitmap) in .ai (Adobe Illustrator) , .pdf (Adobe PDF), .eps and .jpg formats to my Dropbox account. If you find you need it converted to a different format, just let me know. Here is the direct link to view/download the files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9iochn6c2nbk8e2/AAAgLWgmfFP7giDZFqz7hsQpa?dl=0

Cheers, Carl

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
I get mine at a local flea market - there is a guy there that sells SSR items once in a while and I buy what I can and list them for sale on the forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts