Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High new kid on the block, Just installed a back up camera in my 05 it is great to see the blind spot behind truck it is very hard to see backing up it is a great feature!

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
:00000732: from Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Are you "Ernie" from All In The Family ??? He always wore a yellow shirt in all those old black and white episodes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Again :00000732: aboard !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
A big hearty welcome from sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Welcome to the Havasu Family ! You're Surrounded by some of the Best Fanatic Family. Son't be a stranger, we Only Bite Twice a day..... Brunch and Supper...

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
High new kid on the block, Just installed a back up camera in my 05 it is great to see the blind spot behind truck it is very hard to see backing up it is a great feature!
You're right, if you look at group pictures from various events you'll notice the ones backed into spots are mostly crooked. :lol
Welcome to the family.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,484 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Welcome to the family Tom...just curious where did you install the camera. License plate area seems to be the most popular place, I would like to move mine up to the spoiler!! I don't like looking at mostly ground.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts