Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not mine. I am assisting the family of a recently deceased Oklahoma Fanatic. The R was owned by Don Wiard since 2010 and shows almost 99,000 miles on the odometer. It was his daily driver, and meticulously maintained. It has many Simple Engineering upgrades, and other upgrades from other vendors as well as several new in box OEM accessories, including a trailer hitch with keys. Asking price is $16,000.

For additional information please send me a private conversation with your email address. I will forward that contact information to the estate trustee for direct communications between you and them only. The trustee has many photos and a list of all the upgrades and other information to share upon request.

Respectfully,
Lee

1583807891445.jpeg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pvt conversations received have all been passed along to the trustee.

Thanks guys for the comments too.

Don wasn’t able to get on the site much, as far as I know. He was a real trooper. Despite his severe health issues and years of intense pain, he endured it all without complaining and in spite of it was always cheerful and joyful in helping others as best he could. He was an inspiration. His SSR personalized license plate said “HAVNFUN2”. It was appropriat!

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale! The Estate needs this sold. Offers will be considered. Send me a private conversation with your contact info and it will be sent on to the trustee.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts