Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let you guys know I shall be flying the SSR flag over here in the UK on Friday 16th September when I shall be competing in the Cannonball 8000 run :reddevil
Check out the website:- www.cannonball8000.com :flag

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
All I can say is "WOW" Now this is what I am talking about. And to think, some people JUST pack their bags to go on a trip.

I hope to see some great pictures from this, and somehow I don't think you will let us down.

Enjoy, have fun, and check in often. :thumbs

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,814 Posts
Make us Proud

Go get 'em.

This looks like more fun than any one of us should be allowed to have. We will all be with you in spirit and want a full report. Please take lots of photos...... The SSR will be in some pretty racy company, but I'm sure it will be the attention getter.

Have an excellent trip and a wonderful time,

Mike

·
OP
8,276 Posts
Best of Luck

Drive fast and safe and cross the finish line with the top down.

Open up a can of "SSR Whupass" on 'em...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a few hours left !!

Thank you all guys and gals!! You're all too kind ;) :) And it's not just me that'll be flying the american flag. Three buddy's are doing it with me. One in a Supercharged Harley F150, another in a Dodge SRT10 pick up and then a "Yellow Fever" quad cab SRT10 (imported from Canada) The only let down is my close friend (Mini Me) who's in a Mercedes AMG 55 CLK :lol Will take video and photos and it's being televised by several channels so I'll keep you all informed. Well just finishing up here in the office (Thursday 8.15am) and then we're heading up to London ready for the start tomorrow!1 :cool

Let's go eat some Ferrari's :reddevil

See ya next week :thumbs :flag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.