Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like Rod Stewart used to sing, every picture tells a story. I kept a journal on our trip like I usually do on our adventures and have finally finished putting it together in Dreamweaver for all our friends and family to see. I am on this forum so often, I pretty much consider ya all family, so here is the link:

http://edobermeyer.com/novasoctia.html

It sounds a lot better with bagpipe music but I just did not have the time to make an html page for every picture and music. You will have to use your "Back" button after looking at each picture because I did not make a separate html page for every picture. That just would have taken way too long to do.

hope you all enjoy it!

Ed and Kris :seeya

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
cruzned,

Thoroughly enjoyed your commentary and photos. I have not been to the northeast and the pictures made me quite envious considering I am from land-locked South Dakota. :thumbs

Randy

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Those are some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. I feel well rested after reading your letter and looking at your pictures. Thanks for sharing!:thumbs

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
VERY NICE ED!

A little attitude adjustment break for all of us..........

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We greatly appreciate all of your positive comments. We have been truly blessed through the years to be able to travel and enjoy the fruits of our labors.

Would'nt it be cool to drive an SSR through Central America? I did that in a 289 mustang with a friend from Panama to Arizona in 1972 with two surfboards. My friends pony car was hopped up and had the wheel wells cut out to accomodate some pretty big racing slicks. Sticky tires on the back roads were bizar to say the least. We got stopped at every laguardia shack along the way. Back then, it was a bit more risky than it is today!

It would be especially cool to stop at the HHR factory in Mexico!

thanks again folks...:) :jester

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,616 Posts
Super Trip!

Hey Ed & Kris,

It was great to relive your visit and to see your travels recorded in some of the most beautiful shots I have ever seen. :thumbs You have taken us through one of the nicest drives I have seen in a long time. The North Eastern Part of Canada and US really have some beautiful country to explore.

I look forward to meeting up with you two again someday my SSR friends!
:seeya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts