Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a free afternoon and want to become an expert on the SSR, click on Mike's new website. It is THE BEST TOOL I HAVE FOUND FOR THE SSR. Home - Simple Engineering, LLC (simple-engineering.com) It lists his parts with pictures, install information, repair procedures, links to trusted suppliers, SSR Information, history, videos, all of Dictators repair procedures.
It is the most comprehensive information on the SSR I have seen.
Jack

·
Lost In The 50's
1,158 Posts
Thank you for the info and a BIG THANK YOU to Mike and Dictator for keeping us up to date on How To Fix Things and Mike for all the parts he has developed and his great knowledge of our beloved SSR's.
Ron....Silver Springs, FL.............sweet34

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
569 Posts
Yes it is! A big thanks to Mike and Dicktator, the resident SSR gods, for all they have done for us.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,831 Posts
Wow! I've just browsed through the new site and it AWESOME! It certainly has ALL THINGS SSR!!!
Great job Mike and everyone who helped you get this rolled out! Gotta Love our Fanatic Family!!!
💙 Your truck looks amazing on the home page my Blues Brother! 💙 :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Wow! I've just browsed through the new site and it AWESOME! It certainly has ALL THINGS SSR!!!
Great job Mike and everyone who helped you get this rolled out! Gotta Love our Fanatic Family!!!
💙 Your truck looks amazing on the home page my Blues Brother! 💙 :cool:
Totally agree! Great job, as usual Mike (SIMPLE ENGINEERING) and a course the Dictator, for ALL your help over the years! These are two of the reasons why I got back into owning SSR;s.
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts