Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI:>> I am in a quandary. I would like to have a BILLET LOCKING FUEL DOOR on my 2003 chevy SSR. I assume that 2003 to 2006 should all be the same/???? SINCE THE CHEVY SSR........SUPER SPORT ROADSTER was made on a modified trail blazer extended frame--------MANY SELLERS think if a part fits a trail blazer it will fit a CHEVY SSR???????? ITEM IN POINT.......THE KEY FOB..........SO MANY AUCTION SAY:> [THIS AND THAT FOB] ALSO FITS THE CHEVY SSR] The problem is [THEY DON'T]. The ssr NEEDS a button on the fob to open the cover over the bed.............BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP [EBAY]------FROM LISTING, ALSO FITS [THE CHEVY SSR]. ............. I'VE never seen one of these on an [SSR AND I'm beginning to think [NONE MADE WILL FIT THE SSR?]. ..............I HAVE a non locking billet door on my 2002 Chevy Avalanche that was installed about 2010....It cost about $15 back then. Now that I am searching EBAY again I see prices starting @ $7-shipped to past $100 shipped. I do not want another part I have to return. At age 80 my knees hurt standing in the U.S.P.S. LINE. yes-i'm trying to convince myself I'm still age 50?

Thanks for reading & any information you can give me.

David K. Watson Sr......BIRDMANS

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
That one fits my 04 just fine.It was the only shiny thing on it when I bought it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts