·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on www.gmpartsdirect.com

15214401 Appearance Package Exterior Appearance Upgrade
GM LIST: $1,035.00
OUR PRICE: $869.40

I E-MAILED THEM TO ASK WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID.

15214401 Includes, rear license plate attachment, two license plate screw caps, front bumper fascia molding, backup lamp bezel, hood emblem, fog lamp bezels, outside door handles, and valve stem caps, chrome finish, and all required hardware to install the items.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Upgrade Package

:cool :cool

This is the exterior part of the Chrome package that will be available on the 2006 SSR

The SSR Chrome PKG for 2006 is list for $1000.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Sounds like alot for nothing

wildcat66 said:
I really wish we had pictures:(
In this case I don't think a picture will be worth a $1000.00 :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wildcat66 said:
I really wish we had pictures:(
Take a look at the 2006 SSR's on eBay and you can see the new chrome.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I would be very curious to know exactly what the front bumper fascia is. Could that be the pace car spoiler everyone wanted? If so, that price is very good.

B

·
0 Posts
I am fairly sure that is the piece across the headlights with the bow tie.
But you can dream can't you..... :lol :lol :lol :flag :ssr :seeya

I am waiting to get mine back from the painter. He is airbrushing the bars, hood piece, and fog light bezels chrome. also he is going to shadow the grill from black edges to chrome in the center parts. I have seen he chrome airbrushing I could not tell it from normal chrome. Thats the main reason I bought the bra, to protect it on the trip to Lansing. It should look awesome. Will post pictures when we get back home. If you have the axiom bars I suggest you get some clear wndow tint over the face of them to protect from rock chips. the paint alonr can not handle the rock chips. It will let loose and be ugly. 1st hand experience.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts