Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went through the spring and summer. For those that have used this Magic coating, what is your opinion? I get a lot of promotional offers for it.

·
2,425 Posts
For me it’s ok I don’t think it’s worth the $$$. My 02

·
Proud Original Owner
18,189 Posts
It is a little expensive, but it really works well. The 16 oz bottle will last a long time as you don't use much in the application. So easy to apply too.
I have gotten more compliments on the shine than ever before.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,562 Posts
Yes, I did try it this summer and while it did a good job I think I'm sticking with my Meguiar's Ultimate QD. I think it performs just as well plus is less expensive. - :smile2:

===== 2018-11-15-13-31-18--1411221808.jpeg =====​

★ - And don't forget to dust in between washes with your California Duster!!! - :glol

=================
David :black:
2018-11-09-11-03-15--1611687729.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave, Dave, Dave. Tennessee is a mostly conservative state. If I use a California duster which is a liberal state I'm afraid my friends and neighbors will get the wrong impression to me. I thought about getting some turkey feathers which turkeys are abundance in Tennessee and making a duster but then people will think I'm a turkey. What do you think I should do?

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,253 Posts
IMO. Last Coat is a little better. Both are over priced.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Bought it once,but not the second time. Too much money. Worked well,but not that much difference. For my $$ it'll be maguire's QD. Works good and about 1/5 of the cost.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,562 Posts
Dave, Dave, Dave. Tennessee is a mostly conservative state. If I use a California duster which is a liberal state I'm afraid my friends and neighbors will get the wrong impression to me. I thought about getting some turkey feathers which turkeys are abundance in Tennessee and making a duster but then people will think I'm a turkey. What do you think I should do?
==================================================

Actually Robert, I think that it would be best if you stopped pulling my leg!!!...........

images-17.jpeg

Ya know....that turkey feather thing just might work!! - Or just tell everyone that its a Tennessee Duster. - :surprise:

=================
David :black:
2018-11-04-11-12-15--537321376.jpeg - Or maybe NOT!!

·
Premium Member
3,377 Posts
I have been very happy with my purchase of the topcoat F11 yes it’s a little pricey but it sure does a good job and doesn’t take very much to make your vehicles really shine. It took around 20 minutes to do my ‘29 Chevy! A67A8726-B23B-4B3D-9E67-19B68ED8B578.jpg

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,014 Posts
I've been using Wolfgang Polymer sealant for three years now after trying nearly everything out there. I had F11 for my motorcycle but use Wolfgang on it now. I have no intention of changing now. Easy on and off, no residue, super slick and lasts all year. $39 for 16oz bottle used 1/2 in 3 years. I claybar, buff and seal 1X/yr, touch up with detailer after washes.

·
BLU SSR
3,538 Posts
Robert,
Not a good time of year to walk around Tennessee waving a handful of turkey feathers - might sound like Sat night in Chicago!! :laugh:
As for the F11 , I am sure other products do a great job - maybe even better if applied properly , but I have been very happy with the ease of application and removal and the shine after. I have only used soap once since using it - to remove a lot of road scum that I didn't get off for a week. All the other wash jobs were just rinse and chamois off. I'll keep using it - first 16 oz. did both SSRs (2/3rds on red to get it to normal and rest for Blur and touch ups) ordered replacement to share with a friend after he asked what was on Red. My .02 and I am sure your toy will look good with just about anything you choose. :thumbs :blur: :ssr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts