Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 90% finished. Installing 3" Halo Fog light in bottom of fasica. Waiting on GGJOSSR to finish hood emblem with SSR engraved. Painted spear on dash red and installed Dragon2Us Billet around vents. Ordered Chrome gear shift stalk from Mike in Az. Next week getting satin on steering wheel and cover around gear shifter chromed, than red leather on steering wheel. Just takes time.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
love the upgrades! The painted grill adds a completly different look than we have come to expect. Any fanatic will notice that on the road immediately.

·
DFW TX Crew
1,429 Posts
Looks great. I agree with the paint spear, it is how they should have come from the factory.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric, your MPD parts turned out great (smoothie bar & side panels), better than the other manufacturer. Little confusion at first, which was totally my fault. Would highly recommend you. Still debating on the tailgate. Thanks SWT RYD (Robert)

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
The molded rockers by Eric look outstanding!! :smile2:

Really nice choices Robert. :thumbs

=============
David :black:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Thank you!

Eric, your MPD parts turned out great (smoothie bar & side panels), better than the other manufacturer. Little confusion at first, which was totally my fault. Would highly recommend you. Still debating on the tailgate. Thanks SWT RYD (Robert)
The front fascia looks really good in paint. What confusion?

You should debate on the tailgate until after December :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,305 Posts
Very Cool Upgrades!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Local guy here in Murfreesboro. You can get covers from "Wheelskins" and do it your self. I don't like them because it covers part of chrome on spokes.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EBay-3" Angel eye Halo. They won't fit stock Fasica (bumper) with out lots modifications.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts