Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After looking for a Year and a half, I saw these, 2 sets, advertised on Facebook Monday about 2:30. PM him to call. He called at 2:35 but already sold one set but still had one set! Told him I wanted them and sent him Pay Pal at 2:46. A Trail Blazer SS guy named Richard in Arizona and said he knows @Mike in AZ. Got them just now!! Now Kathy's '04 will look like my '06 FPR.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Those will look real good. Pictures after you get them out in.:D Green with envy.LOL

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the make of these pedals there might be some other ones out there, they do look good.
Like BMBLBEE said, GM accessories! Also there were some GM Accessory door Sill Plates that I'm sill hunting!! I have both, Pedal covers and Sill Plates, on my FPR. Really sets off the Interior when the driver door is opened!

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
After looking for a Year and a half, I saw these, 2 sets, advertised on Facebook Monday about 2:30. PM him to call. He called at 2:35 but already sold one set but still had one set! Told him I wanted them and sent him Pay Pal at 2:46. A Trail Blazer SS guy named Richard in Arizona and said he knows @ Mike in AZ. Got them just now!! Now Kathy's '04 will look like my '06 FPR.
:|
I believe we have chatted about these pedals in prior posts, but I'm not remembering the answer to if (yes/no) those pedals are available for a ride with a clutch pedal too.:frown2:

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:|
I believe we have chatted about these pedals in prior posts, but I'm not remembering the answer to if (yes/no) those pedals are available for a ride with a clutch pedal too.:frown2:
I don't know but, according to the instruction sheet they WERE. I would think finding that would be impossible!?!?

Nick

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Diligence pays off, huh? Everyone is always keeping their eyes open for anything for Our rides. Sharing the finds on here is just another reason that makes this Group so absolutely great.

·
My First Permagrin !
567 Posts
Nice interior addition, Dave. Glad you scooped them up. BTW... are you planning to go to the intl. rally in MO next year?
Hi Mark , thanks I totally lucked out getting the pedals , I'm super Happy .
The international Rally October 2019 is a long way off ,
so I never say never .
I'm trying to get it together for either the Pennsylvania or Georgia rally for this year .
This is the instruction sheet for the pedals and shows that it was also available for the 6spd .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
@Jersey red, Wellll, now we know!! '04 has different floor/kick panel than '06 kick panel/floor!!!! Now I have to decide which way looks best. Scallop at the top or bottom??? I KNOW---I need to vacuum
Edit: I guess I need to measure the brake Pedal!!??!! Surely the accelerator wiring harness connector is the same??
Edit 7pm: Rock Auto Part Numbers for '04 and '06 are the same for brake pad and Accelerator pedal
Nick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well finally got to it! Accelerator assembly in and brake pedal cover on, which by the way, took longer than the accelerator assy! Now still not sure how to make the '05/'06 foot rest cover look good on the '04!?!? Maybe cut a piece of Aluminum to fit into the scallop to look more Squared off at the bottom?!

Nick

Attachments

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Turn it around and put the scallop at the top, it'll look fine.

·
Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Turn it around and put the scallop at the top, it'll look fine.
Bruce, did see the pictures in my post 8-10 above these? With the scallop at the top it's in the center and seems more noticeable. The scallop at the bottom puts it in the corner and less eye catching?!

Nick

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
More likely distracted by the connectors and tape hanging down.
What? You say those aren't seen unless you're down at seat level or lower?
Well neither will the dead pedal cover except to you, because you have it in your head it should be rectangular.
You're firmly stuck in Bauhaus refusing to accept Art Nouveau. :harhar:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Hi Mark , thanks I totally lucked out getting the pedals , I'm super Happy .
The international Rally October 2019 is a long way off ,
so I never say never .
I'm trying to get it together for either the Pennsylvania or Georgia rally for this year .
This is the instruction sheet for the pedals and shows that it was also available for the 6spd .
They were available, and I put them in my 05 Smokin Asphalt with a six speed. One of the first mods I made!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts