Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In perfect condition. Only 400 miles on them and NO burnouts. I am going to purchase a set of Boyd C wheels. Only $950.00 (I believe that the chrome wheel option on the 2006 is over $2,000)

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Chrome Wheels/Tires

Wildcat69 said:
In perfect condition. Only 400 miles on them and NO burnouts. I am going to purchase a set of Boyd C wheels. Please pm.
Wildcat, I'm considering moving to the chrome look, can you give me an idea of what you'd want for the package? I've got a set of wheels for my GWagen in Orlando and am planning on shipping them back to Canada in March. It might work out to ship 2 sets if we can get together.

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
if somone in texas has a complete set of factory chrome wheels, must be like new, i would be a buyer. i live in texas and would pick them up from seller. if anyone has a set please pm me. will pay top dollar. thanks j. fincher

·
Registered
371 Posts
Chrome Wheels

Looking for a complete set of factory chrome wheels w/centercaps in new or like new condition. Send a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wildcat69 said:
In perfect condition. Only 400 miles on them and NO burnouts. I am going to purchase a set of Boyd C wheels. Only $950.00 (I believe that the chrome wheel option on the 2006 is over $2,000)
have you sold your wheels yet? i will buy them if not sold. please pm me thaank you , j fincher, texas

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
Thread closed.
Please let a Moderator know when you have sold an item you listed. If it is purchased by a member and the seller is a newbie the buyer is welcome to make the notification as well

Reactions: richsadams
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.