Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my factory silver running boards with brackets/hardware now that I've installed the new boards from MPD. The boards have seen 9400 miles and have a few nicks/chips on the under side, but otherwise are in very good condition.

$250 plus shipping for the boards, brackets, and hardware.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Treatment for running boards

Didnt see a post on this, but since you have had them for a while, what did you put on the stepping surface of the running boards? I have tried several things, but when they dry, still have white splotches on them. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Running Boards

kengodfrey said:
Didnt see a post on this, but since you have had them for a while, what did you put on the stepping surface of the running boards? I have tried several things, but when they dry, still have white splotches on them. Thanks

Use " Mothers Back to Black".

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks

Never heard of Mothers Black, but went to local auto parts place and they had it. It worked great. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
These are still for sale. Was going to have them chromed but the chromer doubled the price on me so I didn't buy them. Kroozn is a nice guy and thats a great buy. Just hope I didn't mess up another sale for him. Again sorry Kroozn.

Paul Perinati

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
perinati said:
These are still for sale. Was going to have them chromed but the chromer doubled the price on me so I didn't buy them. Kroozn is a nice guy and thats a great buy. Just hope I didn't mess up another sale for him. Again sorry Kroozn.

Paul Perinati
Hey Paul,
No problem and no mess up..

kroozn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts