Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the Chevrolet Factory Service Manual for the SSR that the Speak about in the back of the SSR owners manual??? :party

·
OP
8,226 Posts
yes

Looking at it right now. Cost is $130.00. Helms is the manufacturer, actually they make all manuals for all makes and models of vehicles, at lease American made ones...

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Purchase is so passe..

I had them give me one with the SSR as part of the deal to buy it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
jleas524 said:
Has anyone purchased the Chevrolet Factory Service Manual for the SSR that the Speak about in the back of the SSR owners manual??? :party

I have the set. It has a lot of helpful info but much of the troubleshooting requires their computer diagnostic equipment. :flag

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hdflstf said:
Purchase is so passe..

I had them give me one with the SSR as part of the deal to buy it.
I will have to remember that when we go back for the '06.

·
Registered
96 Posts
jleas524 said:

The manual can leave much to be desired. Some of the information is outdated, they always reference some special tool to do a job, (which I dont have & have no intention of buying) and many of the techniques are not real world. Also the illustrations are sorely lacking in a sense that they do not accurately depict the parts. If you want to call a retainer a "connector positional assurance CPA" and alot of other acronyms, have fun.

·
Registered
260 Posts
service manual

I am trying to get information, schematic and drawings of the console and waterfall section as well as the top of my 2003. The techs have really screwed the console up royally and I want to be able to get it repaired. by ME.
If anyone has the above I would appreciate getting that info.

Just a thoughgt.Would it be possible to get these items, amongst others posted here. My z31.com website has such a feature, just curious.
Sandy
Blackssr03 :ssr :seeya

·
Registered
260 Posts
2003 service manual

Anyone have a set of service manuals for the 2003 and wants to sell them. Please let me know.
Thanks
Sandy :ssr :seeya

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
45,450 Posts
Service Manual

I have a set and they come in handy even for the small stuff. :)
Jim

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,103 Posts
James Dean said:
I have a set and they come in handy even for the small stuff. :)
Jim
I really love mine too. Funny though..... I've actually spent more time digging into mine on other people's behalf than my own.

Regards from the desert... It's gonna be 80 here today and down to 63 here tonight...... gotta love it.

Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts