Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All Time to sell all these extra parts I got for my 03. I'm going to sell one item at a time. (see earlier post for parts I have. It's under ssr's for sale RED HOT DEAL) The factory windbreak is 1st to go. Came with my new 05 took off 1st day. Put on the custom 1 that I had on my 03 (Windsupressr) I have ever thing you need, cover,nuts.nut covers,notched carpeted strips. I even marked them so will be very easy to install. asking $250 free shipping in U.S.A

Thank You for looking
Paul Perinati

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You can get one from gmpartsdirect For $273. I don't know if the parts are included. I think you'll have to notch your carpeted strips.(someone on here used a table saw to do it) Mine are allready done. All so don't know about shipping cost. But $230 and YOU pay shipping best I can do. It was $350 on the factory invoice.

Thanks for looking
Paul

·
Registered
260 Posts
Windbreaker

Paul
Thanks for the response.

If the unit will fit with no further modifications on my 2003, I would pay you the original asking price of 250.00 which includes shipping fees.
Kindly provide an address where to send payment.

Thank you
Sandy
BlackSSR03

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Sandy You got it soon as get the check cleared i'll sent it UPS. This also has a small SSR logo on the right side. Looks great you won't be disappointed. I sent you a PM

Thanks Sandy

Paul Perinati

·
Registered
260 Posts
Windbreaker

Bill Scott said:
SANDY
You'll love the factory wind blocker, they work like a million bucks ! ! ! ! ! :thumbs
Paul,

Money order is on its way.

Bill,

Thank you. Anxious to get it installed and calm my wife down.
Hair gets frazzled and I get hassled. :boxing

Sandy

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Sandy

Got your check today. Sent out UPS ground be there Mon or Tues next week. The writing in white out on the back of the carpet strips means. WF=waterfall(the colored section between the seats) DS=driver side PS=pass side Up=up. Release the seat latchs to tilt them forward. (put a pillow behind seats to hold them forward while you do the work) Put the carpet strips on first. Run the nuts down 3/4 way. Then slide in windscreen the logo go behind the pass seat. then tighten all nuts. Your done enjoy. Any ? let me know.

Thank You
Paul Perinati :ssr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts