Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fellow SSR owner in my home town has replaced his wheels with customs. He has offered me his stock wheels with only 100 miles on them. I would like to offer him a fair price ( to him and me ) anybody have any ideas as to what would be a fair price for both of us? Bob

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Someone on E Bay is selling a reconditioned set for $250 each no matter the size. I would sell them for $225.00 each. That would give you a grand total of $900.00. It just sounds a lot less than $1000. Or maybe even $225 for fronts and $250 for rears.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
I purchased a set of 4 painted Wheels only (no tires) for $500 from a member here - he upgraded to Chrome - then sold the SSR (wanted back into a 'vette) - had the 4 wheels in a corner and offered them here - 'bout a year and a half ago...

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

I have bought @ $100 each. Slowly there are extras showing up, everyone is going chrome.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wheels Tires Running Boards HyperTech Tuner

I have a set of tires like new with satin finish rims 900.00 p/sh Running boards 300.00 like new. Tuner 200.00 Live in calif.Can bring to Kinsburg Run in Apr not sure about tires as can't carry all 4 all well.:seeya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts