Chevy SSR Forum banner

Fall Colors Photo Contest

8K views 64 replies 25 participants last post by  HUAW 
#1 · (Edited)
Announcing the theme to our next photo contest....
Cut off for entering pictures is December 1st, 2008 at midnight PST!!! If you have posted multiple pictures... pick just one to enter!!!

Fall Colors

We will be offering a special surprise custom SSR accessory to the winner of this contest that will be announced later.

So start thinking!!! Rules & official thread will be coming soooooooooo!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#9 ·
Thanks Linda... the peek time for our fall colors in North Western NY seems to be hit and miss depending on where you are located. A lot depends on whether you are near a body of water or further inland... and sometimes we can miss most of it if we have a hard driving wind and or rain event like we are suppose to have this weekend. :banghead :smash

#34 ·
San Diego Fall Colors

This is the 'Normal' Fall color around here. :cry No wonder the wildfires start around September. :eek Everything around here 'Wants" to be Brown. Sort of like being Landscaped in Early American Desert.

#37 ·
Didn't have my "R"

But nice pictures anyway. These were taken in New Hampshire two weeks ago.
My Daughter/Son in Law and Grandchildren live in Francestown. We were there for my Ganddaughter's Wedding.

Attachments

#41 ·
You guys submitted some gorgeous looking pictures!
This one is in our yard and changes like this every year.
After the high winds and rain earlier this week, I wasn't sure that there would be any color left.

Well the sun came out yesterday and so did the SSR.
Getting beautiful here in Northeast Ga. Took these in our yard this afternoon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.