• #9 Fall Photo

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • #10 Fall Photo

Votes: 3 6.3%

Fall Colors Photo Contest

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Marc NY 
#1 · (Edited)
Fall Colors

Well its about time we get this show on the road. Ample time to get those Fall photos in!!

Vote for your top 3 choices!

FALL PHOTO # 1

FALL PHOTO # 2

FALL PHOTO # 3

FALL PHOTO # 4

FALL PHOTO #5

FALL PHOTO # 6

FALL PHOTO # 7

FALL PHOTO # 8

FALL PHOTO # 9

FALL PHOTO # 10

See less See more
#13 ·
A Going Away Present For My "R"

All the pictures submitted were so awesome and everyone is a winner for taking the time to enter the contest! Looks like my Pac Blue just slipped by Marc's gorgeous looking picture... :thumbs

It's a really nice way to send off my "R" to it's new home and hopefully the new owner will join the Fanatic family! :grouphug

Look forward to the day when I have my next SSR and can start taking some pictures again!:banana

#14 ·
All the pictures submitted were so awesome and everyone is a winner for taking the time to enter the contest! Looks like my Pac Blue just slipped by Marc's gorgeous looking picture... :thumbs

It's a really nice way to send off my "R" to it's new home and hopefully the new owner will join the Fanatic family! :grouphug

Look forward to the day when I have my next SSR and can start taking some pictures again!:banana

Missed the announcement but, Congrats HUAW. Both very worthy pictures but yours got my nod for more of a fall content IMO. I looked at your gallery when you sold and your R was (is) a beautiful truck. Glad you have this fond memory. Get another soon!:)

#15 ·
Congrats to HAUW

That sure is a beautiful FALL shot! :cheers

BTW: Every one of those shots were great on their own merits. :yesnod

Maybe we could have a winter contest? :eek

Like whose is hiding the best or who is parked out in the bitter winter cold and blowing snow? :glol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.