Votes: 19 10.9%
  • Photo 6

Votes: 87 50.0%
  • Photo 7

Votes: 5 2.9%

Fall Spooktacular Harvest Photo Contest

5K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  wildcat66 
#1 ·
VOTE NOW for your favorite Fall SSR photo!

The October/ November Photo Contest Theme is "Fall Spooktacular Harvest"

Leaves changing color, Halloween, pumpkins, corn stalks, ghost's and black cats. :)
Not subject to just fall tree backgrounds. Use your imagination and show us your idea of fall in your area with your SSR.

Contest will begin October 1st ending November 1st of 2007 at 8:00 AM EST

A Few Basic Rules:

1) Can be a Fall Harvest or Halloween Theme with your SSR

2) Must be an attachment for the contest (No url's please)

3) Votes will be made by members of this forum

4) No Adobe or Photo Shop Elements allowed

5) After the deadline, entries will be "numbered" by Marc or Buffy and the voting will begin.

6) Dealine for entries is Thursday, November 1st at 8:00 AM EST

7) Voting will be allowed for two weeks after numbering process is completed

8) Please take your photo's in the highest resolution :)

The winner of the contest will receive an SSR Poster and 05-06 Brochure :)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Photo #6

I went up in the mountains riding today to try and get that perfect shot. I really wanted a pic with a waterfall in the background but couldnt get close enough for a good one. So here is what I got. Need some feedback. Any of these any good for the contest?

A lot of the leaves at the higher elevations had fell already. Thats when I saw that nice spot on the side of the road with all the leaves on the ground and thought, that would be different. Most people (myself included) just think to look on the trees and not the pretty leaves on the ground.

I like # 5.

I am editing this post now that I have decided on photo # 5. Thanks for your feedback.
Photo #6

Attachments

#18 ·
Looks like Gina's Fall Photo wins the contest :)

Congrats Gina on capturing the beauty of Fall in your area :)

I know you have a poster already.......I may have something else you don't have and will PM you the details......unless you want another poster?
Thanks Deb! Keep the poster for something in the future. We have 2 of them. I dont need a prize. I just had fun entering the contest.

What I would really like to win is some private lessons from Big Jim in photography 101 !!!!

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.