Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Red Line Dan (Dan and Kathy Wininger) from the Missouri Fanatic Chapter are both in the hospital with Covid-19. The following is a post from their daughter on FaceBook:
This was one day ago...
UPDATE on my parents.... after being in the ER for 9 hours they finally got my dad to a room at 6:30 this evening. He is 4 doors down from my mom. Respiratory came in to help with his cpap and oxygen so they could run at the same time. He’s been running really bad fevers the last few days, his fever is currently at 100.5 and is chilling. Pray that it does not get high again! He’s currently on 4 L of oxygen with an oxygen level of 96.My mom will be getting a second dosage of the experimental drug this evening. They did change her anabiotic, pray that she doesn’t have an allergic reaction to it because it does have a tiny bit of penicillin! When she gets up her oxygen dips down, please pray that she will get the oxygen that she needs! She is currently on 10 L and oxygen level is running around 90. The hospital is pretty understaffed and very busy, pray that they get the care that they need! I was able to talk to my dad‘s nurse and my mom said she’s had great nurse techs! I am so glad because we didn’t have the greatest experience with the ER today! Keep your prayers coming, we really appreciate it!

PLEASE LIFT THEM UP IN PRAYER!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,022 Posts
Prayers going out to them and the family. May they put their trust in the Lord.

Reactions: Warrior=='06

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Todays update:
UPDATE on my parents! First of all, we appreciate all of our friends and families concern and prayers! It means the world. They do have their phones but it takes a lot out of them to respond, they are very weak and very tired!! I will continue giving updates every day as I have them so please look here first.

My mom‘s labs look good, if the pneumonia does not start improving they will start plasma tomorrow. She still has three more days of the experimental drug. They have had to raise her oxygen to 15 L, it drops even when she talks! They are calling in respiratory to put her on a power cannula, this will push the air in!!

My dad is still running fevers! This morning it was 101.3. He is coughing a lot and very achy. They are giving him some cough and pain medicine. His oxygen looks good but they did mention that he is moving in the wrong direction. So, they will be starting him on the experimental drug this afternoon.

Please continue to pray!

·
Trygodfirst
2006 FPR SSR PAC BLUE AUTOMATIC
1,106 Posts
Red Line Dan (Dan and Kathy Wininger) from the Missouri Fanatic Chapter are both in the hospital with Covid-19. The following is a post from their daughter on FaceBook:
This was one day ago...
UPDATE on my parents.... after being in the ER for 9 hours they finally got my dad to a room at 6:30 this evening. He is 4 doors down from my mom. Respiratory came in to help with his cpap and oxygen so they could run at the same time. He’s been running really bad fevers the last few days, his fever is currently at 100.5 and is chilling. Pray that it does not get high again! He’s currently on 4 L of oxygen with an oxygen level of 96.My mom will be getting a second dosage of the experimental drug this evening. They did change her anabiotic, pray that she doesn’t have an allergic reaction to it because it does have a tiny bit of penicillin! When she gets up her oxygen dips down, please pray that she will get the oxygen that she needs! She is currently on 10 L and oxygen level is running around 90. The hospital is pretty understaffed and very busy, pray that they get the care that they need! I was able to talk to my dad‘s nurse and my mom said she’s had great nurse techs! I am so glad because we didn’t have the greatest experience with the ER today! Keep your prayers coming, we really appreciate it!

PLEASE LIFT THEM UP IN PRAYER!
Thank you @HUAW for posting these much needed prayer request. To the family please know as soon as I type this I will stop and raise you all up in prayer in Jesus name. Amen

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,432 Posts
Prayers from both of us that they get through this.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
Man am I sorry to here this about Dan and Kathy. I sat next to them at the Elvis show in Branson. Hope they get better real soon. Having been with someone I had the corona virus it can be a long process of healing plus some side effects. But then on the other hand I know some people that had it and they bounced back real quick. But prayers to the both of you.

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
I believe Kathy said that their daughter and granddaughter were also hospitalized from the virus.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,261 Posts
Man am I sorry to here this about Dan and Kathy. I sat next to them at the Elvis show in Branson.
I hope that Dan and Kathy get well quickly and without complications. I also hope that whomever they were in close contact with during this Branson event will take precautions as well and that things will not spread to others that were at this event.

Prayers to all!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,361 Posts
Prayers for them and their Family. 🙏🙏

Nick

1 - 20 of 67 Posts