Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I will be in the Raleigh, NC, area for the next 3 months with my SSR. Any FANATICS in the area that might want to get together sometime? I am experienced at removing/installing the top hydraulics cylinders if anyone is having leak issues. Also experienced with the tranny link repair; ABS heat shield, radiator support, and cross-member installation.

Cheers, Carl Bush

·
Premium Member
34,693 Posts
Hi all,

I will be in the Raleigh, NC, area for the next 3 months with my SSR. Any FANATICS in the area that might want to get together sometime? I am experienced at removing/installing the top hydraulics cylinders if anyone is having leak issues. Also experienced with the tranny link repair; ABS heat shield, radiator support, and cross-member installation.

Cheers, Carl Bush
What a great offer! :thumbs

Another example of why Fanatics are great. :cheers

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
Mr. Bill is on the Raleigh area. Shoot him a pm that you will be in his area.w
I have a daughter in Raleigh. I told Bill I would get together with him when I came up to visit with her. Maybe we can all get together ....drive, lunch, shoot the bull.

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a daughter in Raleigh. I told Bill I would get together with him when I came up to visit with her. Maybe we can all get together ....drive, lunch, shoot the bull.
Thanks Dr Who, yes, give a shout when you get into the Raleigh area. Would like to share a beer and some lies. My email is [email protected]

Cheers, Carl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts