Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it's not too personal, what does your 'Handle' mean? Some are obvious & some are not, at all.
Mine refers to my environmental drilling company.
What's yours?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
My last name is Fox but I prefer the phonetic spelling of "Focks" not to mention it is my liscence plate on my big truck. I real eye catcher.

As for "Wildcat66" I can only guess her handle means she is very stealthy like a cat, and she has a wild side. Of course the jury is still out on that one.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I run a small used car dealship called Bison Motors. The other dealerships I am affiliated with started calling me "Buffalo" and it stuck. Might also have something to do with my size. :jester

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Oowwwww

My hand is stuck, quick , break down the cement block wall ! :jester

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Focks said:
My last name is Fox but I prefer the phonetic spelling of "Focks" not to mention it is my liscence plate on my big truck. I real eye catcher.

As for "Wildcat66" I can only guess her handle means she is very stealthy like a cat, and she has a wild side. Of course the jury is still out on that one.
Check out that older thread and you'll know.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,147 Posts
mikepowell said:
nevermind.....
:flag
p.s. gotta lil close to the wall...
Now that is skill! Being able to judge the front of your car and the distance to the wall like that. I'm impressed :thumbs

V

·
0 Posts
Rick 4:18

hotrodgirl said:
Darn!!! I really thought you had 418 cars :lol :lol
I'm flippin'g thru my bible looking for Rick 4:18 and coding CARS. Damn! I thought it was some type of DaVinci code.

Vaquero

P

·
0 Posts
I was temporarily insane when i bought this truck. I don't even like trucks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Gooooooo figure

Jet part of my last name cop my profession 20 (years) u can retire anytime after that Im there still having fun

·
Registered
88 Posts
didn't know much about y'all

So I picked a name that was non-gender specific, did not contain allusions to my age, characteristics, or any other joke material. It just describes my SSR.

If I were picking the name now, it would probably be a little more crative/personalized....

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Favorite Bible Verse

John 3:17

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Woohoo

:party WOOHOO!!!!!That's what I said when I saw my first SSR... :party

1 - 20 of 22 Posts