Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it's not too personal, what does your 'Handle' mean? Some are obvious & some are not, at all.
Mine refers to my environmental drilling company.
What's yours?

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
My last name is Fox but I prefer the phonetic spelling of "Focks" not to mention it is my liscence plate on my big truck. I real eye catcher.

As for "Wildcat66" I can only guess her handle means she is very stealthy like a cat, and she has a wild side. Of course the jury is still out on that one.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I run a small used car dealship called Bison Motors. The other dealerships I am affiliated with started calling me "Buffalo" and it stuck. Might also have something to do with my size. :jester

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
Focks said:
My last name is Fox but I prefer the phonetic spelling of "Focks" not to mention it is my liscence plate on my big truck. I real eye catcher.

As for "Wildcat66" I can only guess her handle means she is very stealthy like a cat, and she has a wild side. Of course the jury is still out on that one.
Check out that older thread and you'll know.

G

·
Rick 4:18

hotrodgirl said:
Darn!!! I really thought you had 418 cars :lol :lol
I'm flippin'g thru my bible looking for Rick 4:18 and coding CARS. Damn! I thought it was some type of DaVinci code.

Vaquero

·
Registered
88 Posts
didn't know much about y'all

So I picked a name that was non-gender specific, did not contain allusions to my age, characteristics, or any other joke material. It just describes my SSR.

If I were picking the name now, it would probably be a little more crative/personalized....

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Favorite Bible Verse

John 3:17

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.