Chevy SSR Forum banner

Featured on Popular Mechanics July/August isssue

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  AsphaltMarley 
#1 ·
Hi all, I was contacted by some SsR fans about my article they read on Popular Mechanics. They asked me to log on or register to this site if I hadn’t done so already so here I am! I was shocked when the editors reached out to me on my Instagram ( @chef_josey) and asked if they could do an article on me and my Marley ?. They have started a new section on cars that are now turning into classics! They couldn’t have chosen a better car than the Ssr.
Just curious, has anybody gotten a chance to read it yet? Your thoughts?

#2 ·
Hi all, I was contacted by some SsR fans about my article they read on Popular Mechanics. They asked me to log on or register to this site if I hadn’t done so already so here I am! I was shocked when the editors reached out to me on my Instagram ( @chef_josey) and asked if they could do an article on me and my Marley ?. They have started a new section on cars that are now turning into classics! They couldn’t have chosen a better car than the Ssr.
Just curious, has anybody gotten a chance to read it yet? Your thoughts?
Hi Josey,
Yup... I just checked my pile of unread magazines and Popular Mechanics was there. Good job on the article! I wish I was near you so I could also taste your cakes. SSR fanatics is a great forum on parts and repairs . I've only owned my truck for five weeks and have become more comfortable about parts and repairs. When someone who is fixing your truck says they can't find a part what they really mean is that they are too lazy to go look

#4 ·
From the title on the thread I would say July/August 2019.
Also since the Original Poster posted on July 1 that would also be a good indicator.

Reactions: AsphaltMarley
#9 ·
Hi there! Passion is everything, tell her to make sure she's truly passionate about this field. Also, it's always a good idea to experiment on recipes of all kinds, that's how you get better. Culinary school can't teach you everything you need to know. I used to watch YouTube videos/ cooking shows and practiced on certain things I would see just to challenge myself. As long as she's always open to learning new things she should be fine. Best of Luck to her! :)

#7 ·
Go on a diet now so you can eat what she prepares in the future.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.