Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm in now...brought her home last night (2004 red, 5000 miles). After a two hour ride home we were almost one and tonight after a couple coats of wax, all I can do is sit in the garage and look at her!!!!! Thanks to everyone that has helped me fall in love with this vehicle over the last 6 months. I'm thinking I should move the alarm out here tonight...;-)

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
There's nothing better than driving it home after a lousy day at the office. She sure does take your mind off everything but enjoying the drive.

Congrats on your new ride. Enjoy!!!!!

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
You are among great folks! . . .

WELCOME! You got in one day before the end of production. Only a little while now before your new love becomes "irreplaceable". Enjoy.

Blast

·
Registered
105 Posts
new ride!

hey Jimmy Reading your thread made me feel better-Last week I sat in my garage and waxed my 04 redline 2 coats and found myself staring at it! Maybe I am ok ? Anyway I agree with the previous thread re: driving my baby home after a long day at the office is awesome-I have never owned a vehicle that I have loved so much! Guess I got it bad! My wife jokes that she is the SSR widow!Congrats on your Redline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
jimmyd69 said:
Ok, I'm in now...brought her home last night (2004 red, 5000 miles). After a two hour ride home we were almost one and tonight after a couple coats of wax, all I can do is sit in the garage and look at her!!!!! Thanks to everyone that has helped me fall in love with this vehicle over the last 6 months. I'm thinking I should move the alarm out here tonight...;-)
Jimmy, I know how you feel. I got mine this time last year and had to have to top down on St Pats day. Anyway, we may see you on the road sometime. We have family in Ofallen and we have plans on seeing them this spring/summer. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I will feel better in three weeks

jimmyd69 said:
Jimmy great choice on Redline Red I had that same feeling in Nov. 03 when I brought mine home. On April 11 I will pick up my new 2006 Corvette Conv. at the NCM in Bowling Green KY. But heads will not turn or people walking off sidewalks like they did when I drove past in the new SSR. :cool

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey Jimmyd, we will have to get a few of the other SSR owners in the area together and meet up at Fast Eddies in Alton. Give me a holler sometime.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats..went to the Chevy lots yesterday just for fun..nice SSR's Blacks, Silvers, Yellow, Blues etc..but man, my own '05 REDLINE just JUMPED at me when I drove off..got mine (a demo) like yours 3 mos ago for my B'day..5K on it too..everyday is Christmas with a REDLINE.. :reddevil :jester :reddevil :jester :reddevil :jester :cool:agree

1 - 15 of 15 Posts