Chevy SSR Forum banner

Are You A Female SSR Owner or are planning to be?

261 - 280 of 294 Posts
When I went to register our 04 UV in Arizona original wife "Dar The Star" came along for the ride and we had a "brief" discussion when we got to the clerk at the wicket at AZ DMV. It went something like this:

Clerk - who owns the vehicle?
Me - me
Dar - you mean to say WE!:smash

Sidebar:
Dar - if you drop dead in the middle of this desert how am I supposed to get rid of this POS?:nono
Me - I ain't going nowhere!:banghead
Dar - but "what if":mad2:
Me - I'll be gone = not my problem.:bwekk:
Dar - OK I'm going to walk home!:mad
Me - don't go there now.... please!:cry

Clerk - OK people................... who owns the truck????????:pokey:

Me - WE DO!!!!!!!! Please put it in BOTH our names.:eek

So...........................Dar is a full (50%) owner as long as I'm still kickin' and when I go it's all HERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug

Does she qualify?????

Guess I never saw this thread!!! MY SSR is in both of our names but mine's first and Mark will tell everyone, that's my wife's truck...car...roadster...you bet yer bippie she's mine!!!!
(Altho I do let him drive her once in awhile)

Nine years of ssr bliss!!!

Can't say enough about my SSR FANTASTIC FAMILY!!! What fun we have all had together!!! Who would ever believe that an incredible little truck brought so many of us such fun and such unbelievable friendships!!

Thanks to you all !!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Sue

I have not previously seen this thread. Joined the Forum in February 2012.

I am enjoying driving "Mike" and have made so many wonderful new friends!!!!

6peedchicksaresmokinhot!

Bumping this up for a new female owner... she is picking it up today and told me it's all my fault! :reddevil Congrats my dear! Check in here and tell everyone what ya got!

:seeya This thread needs updating..... Sister Permagrinners, Please sign in and give a short bio on your Baby. :00000732: to the Family. Also, If you drive it, sign in... if you're a co-pilot, sign in (community property), if you Own it.... you :rock:

:wub: topless......

:seeya This thread needs updating..... Sister Permagrinners, Please sign in and give a short bio on your Baby. :00000732: to the Family. Also, If you drive it, sign in... if you're a co-pilot, sign in (community property), if you Own it.... you :rock:

:wub: topless......
:00000732: Time to Bump this Thread up again....

We have some New Members to the Family ! I know Wildcat66 is busy with a build, so I'm your Sister by Proxy...!!! :jester

Come on Down and sign in here.....:jester

Wow surprised I said that.
Me bad I apologize.
:reddevil Geezeee, Reb... That was Over 10 years ago. I would say that you've Been Forgiven by now. (in my book) ... I certainly hope that I am... :boxing
Ok, So, how come we don't see Brenda's name listed here?? Now, yer Bad, Again !!!! Sorry, did I start something here??? (just jerk'in ya, Bro :pokey:, you know I luv Ya).... :whistling: :glol
It's been since the Keys Run, looking forward to hanging with ya's again ! Hugs ta ya Both, Fuji & Betty........

Ladies ! If you Drive 'em, You Own 'em, too. Sign in Here ! (that's how we ended up owning more than one)...

So my drivers license does have an "F" on it under sex. I tell people that is for fast, fun, and maybe now fanatical, because it sure as hell is not for frequent.

Middle aged parent of 2 twenty something kids. Professional networking computer geek. I was raised working on cars and motorcycles next to my Dad and cousins. I was taken to races as quality time with my Dad. I got my first motorcycle at 4 and my first car at 12. I do not like getting my hands dirty or greasy but I love fixing things. I can operate a lathe, a mill, and many power tools. My welding suxorz but I can hold my own with oxy/acetylene and excel at silver solder. I have made custom airguns, jewelry, turned wooden handles, machined gunstocks.

Most people just see me as a weird sort of member of one of the guys.

ANY "Friend" of Anne's IS a Friend of Mine.... you Fit Right in with this Mixed Bag of Nuts...(as Mike has put it)... Can't wait for a Hug! (F=fantastic, huh)

261 - 280 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.