Chevy SSR Forum banner

Are You A Female SSR Owner or are planning to be?

281 - 294 of 294 Posts
Hey Jim, HotRodGirl post was from 2018. I don't think she's active on here currently.
I see that now, Thanks. This POS site keeps listing threads that are years old and omitting several in between after the unread posts. The old would list new to old in chronological order and just highlight the unread, if you wanted something from last week you just paged back, the year old posts were there, but buried - WHY DO THEY DRAG STUFF FROM YEARS AGO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF UNREAD so new members unwittingly reply to them?? Seems like an easy fix---this happens all the time.

I WAS HOPING WE WOULD GET MORE LADIES TO JUMP IN AND JOIN THE LIST. hOTrODgIRL IS STILL PRETTY ACTIVE ON fACEBOOK, i UNDERSTAND. Sorry about the shouting. Hit the Caps Lock by accident.

Reactions: Firetruck
I will jump in on Donna’s behalf .. She owns an ‘04 Silver that was a gift from Santa Claus back in 04. I get to drive her around in it and occasionally get to honk the horn. I own Sinister and she doesn’t drive it.

😍 Bump'n this thread TTT.... Looks as if we have some New Owners who need to Introduce themselves.... What ya' got, where are ya, And, Oh Yeah ... "Welcome to the Fanatic Family". You bought a truck and Inherited The greatest Family ! There's 18yrs of experience here to help answer anything you may want to know, also, please post anything you find or are willing to share.... (no dumb questions here, but, some pretty questionable answers can be had).... 😜😁

Reactions: BlueStreak
I am 82 been driving my BABY BLUE (aqua blur) for over 10 years.
CONGRATULATIONS !!! Not a Female but ... my late wife is the one who wanted "a little red truck" ... I'll be 82 February 1st, 2022. Been driving SSR's for 13 years. Have had 3 of them, an 05 Redline Red (for 10 years), 04 Slingshot Yellow and currently have an 04 Slingshot Yellow with 165,000 miles on it. As C H E V R O L E T SAYS "Find New Roads" 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

281 - 294 of 294 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.