Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Official ... if you have been wanting to order a SSR NOW is the time to order your 06 SSR if you want one of very last of the "Final" production built SSRs. Don't wait too long... time is of essence!

More official information to follow very soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
That is an awesome avatar....

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
SSR Museum

Marc, lets all pool our money and order the last one! We could start our own SSR Museum!:cool That way we would have a place to gather in our retirement years.
Plus we could donate our SSr's to the Museum if we wanted. Our kids don't want them.:cry They would rather have some vehicle that we can't pronounce the name of. :)
:glol :glol :glol

Scott 0168

·
Registered
480 Posts
You know Mark, that avatar of yours is just great and would make a wonderful plaque for us that you are coming up with minus the "thank you Craft Center and the GM emblem". What do you think?

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Marc NY said:
It is Official ... if you have been wanting to order a SSR NOW is the time to order your 06 SSR if you want one of very last of the "Final" production built SSRs. Don't wait too long... time is of essence!

More official information to follow very soon.
MAJOR BUMMER! Looks terrible in print.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LCC Annouces Closure Target Date in March

HARDOC said:
MAJOR BUMMER! Looks terrible in print.
Yes it is terrible...:cry

Below is the Lansing State Journal's article that hotrodgirl had refered to earlier today where the LCC had just announced their target closure date... March 17, 2006.

Deb's posting:
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79701&postcount=51

Lansing State Journal Article
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060112/NEWS03/601120366

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Going to the dealer tomorrow! I was hoping they would somehow keep the SSR rolling down the line.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
2006 Ssr

I ordered 2006 on Saturday and got a 2/20/2006 build week notification on Wednesday. Get them while you can.

:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
REBEL said:
Today 1:30pm black over silver 6 speed with works …. Quote 62,325 before tax ….

Only give me 1,500 on visa points, looks like I will have to trade in 03 …. He will come look at 03 Monday. One more year and house was paid for, extra 1100 a month.
Am i misunderstandin something or are you saying they were going to charge you $62,000 for an ssr?????

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Rebel,

You have a PM

Ray

·
180 Posts
Curious

pbmaniac2000 said:
Am i misunderstandin something or are you saying they were going to charge you $62,000 for an ssr?????
Yes 62K is Canadian, but the real question--is anyone getting deals ordering 06 SSR's near the midnight hour for LCC (GM discounts, etc.) or is a matter of ordering at MSRP+options+destination, etc..?

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Price

:) :) :)

Dealer is charging me invoice and giving rebates or dealer cash that may be in place at time of delivery. Can't beat that on a custom order.

:cool :cool :cool :cool

·
Registered
43 Posts
Aqua Blur 2006

I got word today may build date is feb 13/06, deliever first week in mar/06.Got every option and acc. except maual, I will drive this unit a lot. Andy Alberta Canada:glol

·
Registered
29 Posts
andygp said:
I got word today may build date is feb 13/06, deliever first week in mar/06.Got every option and acc. except maual, I will drive this unit a lot. Andy Alberta Canada:glol
Yeah, i want a manual sooooo bad. I can't get one though cause i have no knees left from motorcross, and paintball. :banghead :banghead

1 - 20 of 35 Posts