Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my corvette on e-bay, I did a lot of shopping. Found that dealers with multiple units in stock were much more aggressive...Bought new 2004 that listed for 46,240 under invoice...then with my GM card rebate , I ended up paying under $40,000 .. I am really happy with it...Could not fine one with chrome wheels though, and these will have to go...Any one out there found any custom wheels that fit? PS I enjoy driving my SSr much more that I did my corvette.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slingshot yellow ,, the same as yours , and I love it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
rdyachts said:
After selling my corvette on e-bay, I did a lot of shopping. Found that dealers with multiple units in stock were much more aggressive...Bought new 2004 that listed for 46,240 under invoice...then with my GM card rebate , I ended up paying under $40,000 .. I am really happy with it...Could not fine one with chrome wheels though, and these will have to go...Any one out there found any custom wheels that fit? PS I enjoy driving my SSr much more that I did my corvette.
If contact Budnick or Boyd Coddington they will give you most any wheel that they make with the right bolt pattern and offset. I was able to get wheels for my Prowler with no problem.
Neal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts