Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Black/Black, a/t
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not posted since re-joining the fanatics group few months ago. Im going to be a “happyRguy” once again. After searching for past 8wks for another 05 or 06 (my last was 05/6sp) I found another 05 with a/t, made an offer and gave deposit. Present owner is having vehicle serviced and cleaned up next week! Hope everyone is well! G

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,764 Posts
@Gary, Glad you found one and came back to us. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

In case you lost it all this good info---
Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC – Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,173 Posts
You just can't replace the PermaGrin with anything else! Glad you are back and looking forward to more info and pictures if your new R! 😎

·
Registered
2005 Black/Black, a/t
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Gary, Glad you found one and came back to us. Consider clicking on the Colored Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.

In case you lost it all this good info---
Click here for the "How To Library" OneDrive

Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Click here for parts, help and tips--Simple Engineering, LLC – Chevy SSR Aftermarket Parts, Accessories and Repair Solutions

Nick & Kathy
Thanks for the help to complete my posts. Will try and update my stuff. G

1 - 10 of 10 Posts