Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a Slingshot Yellow '05 6-speed with ALL the options!
After 3 long years of waiting she's now mine -- all mine!:reddevil
Picked her up from the dealer before he had a chance to prep her -- I told him he could take care of that detail after Christmas -- I've got shopping malls to cruise day and night 'till then.:willy:

Gotta go now, she's idling outside...:)

Merry Christmas to all fanatics an may God bless you!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Congrats ........ :ssr Break her in and go with the wind. 6 speed :cheers
I can't believe how fast the miles chalk up when your having fun! Enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
RodNut said:
Picked her up from the dealer before he had a chance to prep her -- I told him he could take care of that detail after Christmas -- I've got shopping malls to cruise day and night 'till then.:willy:

Congratulations on your new SSR. Just hit 325 miles on my 06. I decided it's just going to have to get dirty now and then in the Chicago winter because I just have to CRUISE; winter and summer. It will sit but not as much as I normally let a Garage Queen sit.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
RodNut said:

A MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR < Boy Santa is GOOD TO YOU. Enjoy the warm California Weather with the top down , again Welcome , Kay

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
RodNut said:

WoW What a Christmas present.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
SS My R said:
Congratulations on your new SSR. Just hit 325 miles on my 06. I decided it's just going to have to get dirty now and then in the Chicago winter because I just have to CRUISE; winter and summer. It will sit but not as much as I normally let a Garage Queen sit.
:nono Oh My you are driving yours in this weather??? It was nice today so I pulled her on the driveway and siliconed all the rubber on the top doors and rear cover. BUT noooo driving in this salty slop for me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts