Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to making a acrylic windscreen made. I used a pattern I borrowed at the Texas tech day. Wizzer made the frosted tattoos for it and I used a 1/2" wide chrome strip on the edges.
I can't get the dang image to load. It says
Oops we have a problem.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
@Daverobertson
I really like the way that turned out.
Is it possible to get a paper copy of the pattern?
I still have lots of pojects to keep me busy for a while but down the road i would like to attempt this.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Finally got around to making a acrylic windscreen made. I used a pattern I borrowed at the Texas tech day. Wizzer made the frosted tattoos for it and I used a 1/2" wide chrome strip on the edges.
Oops we have a problem.
Awesome job, Dave.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,042 Posts
Great job!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Oops we have a problem.
Looks Nice!!!! I used Lexan that I bought from a place in downtown Wichita Made my mud flaps out of it also Never had a mud flap break for all the miles we have drove Sure protected the paint on the fenders

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
How thick of material did you use and what plastic did you use?
When I made mine I used Lexan 1/2 inch Had the place I got it cut it in a piece 2 foot by 4 foot wide comes in 4x8 sheets Used thinner for mud flaps A 2x4 piece will make four mud flaps

·
Vendor
539 Posts
Why bother to copy mine that I have been making for 14 years. I made the first one for Dictator because the one that he had was cracking when he went 50 to 60 mph and mine does not move or crack at 100 mph and his looks just like it was made 14 years ago. Just contact me at [email protected] or call 727 207 2575 and I can send you 50 nice pictures of SSR parts installed and a video with discounted prices of over 100 different SSR parts. Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Why bother to copy mine that I have been making for 14 years. I made the first one for Dictator because the one that he had was cracking when he went 50 to 60 mph and mine does not move or crack at 100 mph and his looks just like it was made 14 years ago. Just contact me at [email protected] or call 727 207 2575 and I can send you 50 nice pictures of SSR parts installed and a video with discounted prices of over 100 different SSR parts. Gary
The pattern has been around for years

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nothing against your fine products but some guys just enjoy doing things themselves.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts