Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one in my local dealer. They were closed so no details as to the price it's at...I will check it out tomorrow.

My wife says "So that's what they look like. I like it, you should get one, in Yellow." That would be the color I would want anyway. I am surprised she said that because she has a Comp. Yellow 02 Monte Carlo SS and I would have guessed she would not have wanted me to get a of car similar color.

I will take pics of it and post if you all want. I want pics for myself anyway.

·
Registered
407 Posts
My wife says "So that's what they look like. I like it, you should get one, in Yellow."

When I told my wife I bought one she said....."I'm glad it's a pick-up cause now you can go sleep in it."

Wait till you drive it!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if GM Canada doesn't drop the price, the likelyhood of my ever driving it is slim to never. Dealers on average around here will not let consumers test drive those type of cars unless you are truly serious in buying.

After seeing it today with my wife, she still likes it better than a Vette. So if I ever decided that I was stupid enough to pay $80k for a ride, I guess there would me no arguements in the marital front. I will not pay that for an SSR...my top price is $55k and not a penny more. If it's used $40k.

I guess I may find my way into a new 2005/6 Mustang GT convertible. Sorry GM...I hear another loyalist leaving...ME.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts