Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chevy finally got my 2003 Slingshot Yellow SSR built and in my hands today. Drove it a whopping 65 miles so far. A quick trip through town received lots of smiles and waves.

Just in case you are waiting on yours and checking the GMBuyPower site, mine still does not show up as being at the dealership.

I am going to try and put it up on the lift this weekend and take a few shots of the under side. Going to try and take a few of the "guts" of the power top assembly also.

I had almost decided to pass on the SSR, glad I didn't, I think it has been worth the wait.

Had time for a few pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Love your collection. What's your insurance bill per month:banghead

Hey Steve, I would love to hear what you think of BMW M3?

·
Registered
30 Posts
congrats

steve t.

Have you ever picked up a Porsche in Zuffenhausen? My finace' and I did it last year when I got the Carrera 4 Cab. Had a marvelous 4 weeks. Got to drive up to 170 mph and scared my self. It really cruzed at 120-130. Things go by too fast at 170.
DEK

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redssrloaded - "What's your insurance bill per month?"
Slightly less than the national debt:D

Dennis - "Have you ever picked up a Porsche in Zuffenhausen?"
The '03 911 TT you see in the background is my first
Porsche. Bought it in Frot Worth at AutoBahn Porsche.
Thats about as close to the real autobahn as I will ever
get!

I posted a few pics over on the Prowleronline.com board of the Prolwer vs SSR. You do not have to be a member to veiw and they are easy to veiw. The Prowler guys and gals are a great (for the most part) group.

http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/003694.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts