Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally saw another SSR on the road today (redline red). He bought it in Charlotesville for MSRP fully loaded.

·
Registered
19 Posts
never saw one on the road.. went to the dealer and that was all there was. i love the ssr... fun to drive. watching people around it is even better.

good luck
fatrat black # 3785

·
Registered
407 Posts
i travel frequently and always look for another SSR but have only seen one on a car transport (other than mine or a dealership).

I have yet to see one on the road but maybe they are all under wraps until spring (like mine).

Rick:cool

·
Registered
705 Posts
The worst thing happened to me on the day I took delivery of the car. I was all high and mighty sitting at a red light with the top down (at 47 degree mind you) and here it comes an SSR identical to mine right next to mine. We were both so shocked that could not get a word out. This was on November 21, so we both must have been two of the early ones in our neighborhoods!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Me too!

I know several posters indicated they had seen SSRs on the road, so I thought my area was less saturated or something. It's interesting to hear that many of you haven't seen another one on the road, either. So far, I have looked at about a half dozen in dealerships and have never seen one on the road, even on a transporter. I don't drive that much, so this might not be a good indicator. I know this...when I drive my Redline anywhere, it's as if no one has seen anything likie it. As you all know, it turns heads and starts conversations in the unlikeliest places. It's still a lot of fun for me, but I can imagine this could eventually get old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts