• Off another Chevy SSR forum

Votes: 28 6.4%
  • MSN Search

Votes: 23 5.2%
  • *OTHER

Votes: 4 0.9%
41 - 60 of 82 Posts
I never had heard so much bs since I caught my ex wife in bed with another guy
I caught my x with a guy when I was married to her. I started laughing. Guy says what's so funny. I said listen pal...I have to sleep with her and take her crap....you don't.

I was in Rich's Tire store. Rich own's number "24" of the signature series. Rich was not a member, and still isn't, even after all my subsequent coaxing. But, I owe him "bigtime" because he handed me Tony (crazyrtr53)'s SSRFanatic business card. That was 11/04. I joined the next day and became a supporting member 12/04. It has been a great ride, and the friendships gained can not be bought.

Tony, thank you for that business card.

google.

It was the day after I brought my :ssr home I did a search for SSR forums. I believe this was the first link it found, took a look, and decided there was no point in going further. :thumbs

I was on the Corvette forum and noted the SSR and the GTO links at the bottom. After a visit to the SSR site, I went to the dealer. The SSR is my daily driver, the Vert is a garage Queen that I take out every saturday to keep the battery up. Owning the SSR is the best thing ever and it was because of the Corvette forum link :yesnod

Yahoo

I found the site on a Yahoo search for chevy SSR

fanatics

Googled it, and became a supporting member not long afterward. And I am glad I did, otherwise I would not have been able to make P.P.'s life a living hell. :lol
These two wonderful guys meet my husband and I on the power tour last year . We had just gotten our SSR and just couldn't wait to drive it, so we took it our the HRPT.
We pulled into the motel and these guys were kind enough to come over and give us Ed's (P>P>) business card from the forum. And then they took us under their wings and let us carrivan with the rest of the tour!!
We made a lot of life long friends !! THANKS GUYS
downshifters-Marv and judy-:blur: :blur:

Had just purchased my '03 and was on eBay (of course!) looking for goodies and saw a reference to the forum in an auction ad. I think it might have been an auction by dakota doc martin. Lurked for a day looking at threads, then ponied up the dough to support. And if we're also weighing in on great homepages, excite.com is a good one also!:yellow:

Another Fanatic . . .

Had a shiny new '04 Ricochet. Always spent my evenings at Starbucks with my World-Problem-Solving gang.
As I glanced up I saw a Ricochet driving by the square . . . jumped up spilling my coffee . . . screaming "Somebody stole my truck". . . but then noticed my truck in the parking lot exactly where I had left her.
Terry, the owner of this truck almost identical to mine (he had running boards) then came up to me, laughing his a$$ off, saying he had thought about parking right next to me to see if I would be able to get in the correct truck. He showed me 8X10 glossies of the Irwindale Run, told me about this website, and I was hooked ! !
I went to my first meet at a tire dealership in Corona. Expected to find a bunch of hotrod "kids" all wondering who invited the old fart. :lol Was amazed to find a much older crowd of hotrod "kids". Was met by Lloyd (lloger) with my name tag and to this day he and Gerry (bondo princess) are probably my closest Fanatic friends. :D
Went to the First Laughlin SSR Run (called the Tri-state at that time) and immediately ponied up my loot to help support this great site. I had a ball ! ! :)
Have since traded my '04 silver rocket with 47k on the clock for a new '06 REDLINE last August. Lovin' it. :thumbs
The fine person (tlsmith) that introduced me to this site, never posts, never comes to any of the events, even though I fill him in every time I see him. Don't understand ? ? ? ? :confused
This is either a strong addiction or a very healthy obsession, you pick ! :glol :glol :glol

Googled it, and became a supporting member not long afterward. And I am glad I did, otherwise I would not have been able to make P.P.'s life a living hell. :lol
And he thought I wasn't going to see this comment.......for the most part, that is the truth.
Met this guy (big galoot) at a motel (sounds seedy already) in Dayton OH, waiting with Dingbat & wife and Jeff & Terry (JeffFLDBL) for him to show up on our way to WDC in 2005. Haven't been the same since.

Have been to his house a couple times, he's been to mine a couple times, and fortunate for each of us, our wives (Thanx heavens) are the nicest and most tolerant that two Fanatics can ever have. Right Mike????:confused

P/P

Peace:flag

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.