Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three month project is done, now decision point will be Two Wheels or Four Wheels Top down!

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,644 Posts
Nice, I like it great job !!!!!!!! :thumbs

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Greg, she is a beauty. You've done a fantastic job! :smile2:

Now I wanna ask you....will I get to see (and hear!) it in person next Tuesday when we get together for lunch?? :smile2: :rock: :thumbs

===============
David :black:
images-10.jpeg

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Greg nice job. Looks like a nice ride and you picked the right color. Good luck and be safe a lot of crazies out there.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
It only takes 2 words to describe this "scooter" ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!! I think it's the White Sidewall tires that really give's it that finished look. On a scale of 10, let's give it 10 Smiles> :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: tennesseecozydog

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Nice work...love that gas tank!

Been on the fence trying to decide whether to get an Indian (or just keeping it simple and getting a new Ural (so I can off-road plus the sidecar))...which I would add a sidecar to the aforementioned cruiser street bike.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Sweeeeeettttttttttttt Love that seat. I think you need to get a hitch for the SSR and that way you can tow the Indian and have the best of both worlds. Ride the Indian when you get to your destination then load her back up and enjoy the "R".. Ya buddy, works for me...... ;o)

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Nice finish product knock off. A lot of time went into it and I can see you love it. Let me take a guess, Yamaha Roadliner?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts