Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check those running boards - they don't look OEM.

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Looks like they fixed up the SSR in KW. Was there three or four years ago and the sun and salt air had it looking aged. Got pics of it then on here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
It sits at the Firehouse Sub store in Pigeon Forge, Tn. I have seen it there several times.
"cincy" first time we saw it, was in Pigeon Forge, I think, about 5 or 6 years ago goin' down the "strip" Did a "U" turn and tried to chase it down, couldn't find it. Went to the Pigeon Force Fire Department and, of course, they said it usually set at Firehouse Subs right off the Dolly Parton Parkway in Sevierville. Did another "U" turn and went to Sevierville and sure enough there it was. I think the guy owns Firehouse Subs in Pigeon Forge also.

I'll tell you it is one nice SSR Firetruck ... he told Jan & I, a cabinet maker made his ladders that are on it, and I'm telling your the guy did a first class job in finishing them ... no expense spared in modifying his SSR to a "Mini" Fire Truck, which he uses for catering. Haven't seen it up close in a couple of years, hope it's still in nice condition. I'm sure the Sun & Rain is very hard on the wooden ladders. tennesseecozydog :ssr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts