Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
Discussion Starter #1
Hellooooo to all my fanatic friends! Been a crazy busy year so this is my first opportunity for the little photo contest. I apologize to some northern fanatics that may have put their trucks away already, but you could probably get creative in the garage with the theme this time around.
With all the 2020 crazy, this might be a good time to be thankful. So the theme is "What you're thankful for!".
So newbies, here are the rules:
-It must be a photo not posted on the site before.
- it must include at least part of an SSR!
Pretty simple!
The contest runs from now until Saturday 11-22-20 at 12pm EST.
Just post your picture with a short caption on this thread and on Sunday following the contest I will post a poll to vote for the winner!
Now what are playing for you ask?
The winner will receive a $25 gift card to Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart or Target.... Your choice!
So I'll get this party started....
I'm thankful for all the things you can chrome! ( Notice the chrome on the wife!)

Ready..... Set...... Say cheese!!!!!馃檲

Premium Member
Hellooooo to all my fanatic friends! Been a crazy busy year so this is my first opportunity for the little photo contest. I apologize to some northern fanatics that may have put their trucks away already, but you could probably get creative in the garage with the theme this time around.
With all the 2020 crazy, this might be a good time to be thankful. So the theme is "What you're thankful for!".
Pretty simple!
Just post your picture with a short caption on this thread and on Sunday following the contest I will post a poll to vote for the winner!
The winner will receive a $25 gift card to Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart or Target.... Your choice!
I'm thankful for all the things you can chrome! ( Notice the chrome on the wife!)
View attachment 586999

Premium Member
Pretty simple!
View attachment 586999

Premium Member
We discovered the Texas R鈥檚 in July of 2017. What a great group of Fanatics. Then in Oct we attended our first SSR Rally in Denison, TX. We are so thankful for the friends and friendships we have made over the last three years. What a blessing this club/family has been in our lives. Thank Y鈥檃ll and God Bless Y鈥檃ll. 馃憤馃檹馃嚭馃嚫馃

41B51A5C-065E-4AA5-B68A-6319821818B4.jpeg

The New Dickies Arena Fort Worth, Tx. 馃 Thanks Bob (ssr3) for working in my picture. 馃憤馃檹馃嚭馃嚫馃

Registered
Pretty simple!
View attachment 586999

Long boring summer till Woodward Ave Dream cruise north of Detroit. The Covid 19 did not affect the real cruisers. No big tents full of manufactures promises. I made it up & enjoyed the Saturday. But like always some body spoils it.

Not my picture. I found it on another page. Just hoping this is not my last cruise. Not Covid. Leukemia not responding as Doctor thought it should. No pity for me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts