Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Remember what @Firetruck said was the Theme for the photo contest was...
"What are you thankful for?" 馃槈

Premium Member
This picture is of the TOY on October 11 2015. One week after I bought it. I'm thankful I bought it instead of the Pontiac Solstice I went to look at. If I would not of bought it I would not have met so many nice people from all over the US, Canada and even Ireland. Probably would not have been to some of the places I have visited. Thankful this one purchase has brought so much joy from a family of fellow owners. And finally thankful I got to meet RedlineDan before his passing. Love my R.
IMG_20151011_180018103_HDR.jpg

Premium Member
This picture is of the TOY on October 11 2015. One week after I bought it. I'm thankful I bought it instead of the Pontiac Solstice I went to look at. If I would not of bought it I would not have met so many nice people from all over the US, Canada and even Ireland. Probably would not have been to some of the places I have visited. Thankful this one purchase has brought so much joy from a family of fellow owners. And finally thankful I got to meet RedlineDan before his passing. Love my R. View attachment 587353
:unsure:
A little confusion here. I note the pic above shows your (new to you) ride right after you bought it in 2015. It appears to me to have a nice front end spoiler already there...........yet on another current posting, you show your new front facia.........Did this one get messed up or did you decide you wanted what you now have.

Trying to understand.:rolleyes:

Premium Member
:unsure:
A little confusion here. I note the pic above shows your (new to you) ride right after you bought it in 2015. It appears to me to have a nice front end spoiler already there...........yet on another current posting, you show your new front facia.........Did this one get messed up or did you decide you wanted what you now have.

Trying to understand.:rolleyes:
I wanted a Kaminari fasica.

The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
Discussion Starter #28
Last day for the photo contest ladies and gentlemen! What are you thankful for? Maybe it's a new garage? (We've seen a few on here lately) Maybe it's still top down weather where you are? (Yeah I'm talking to you Florida, Texas and Arizona!) Or maybe it's.....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts