Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,120 Posts
Looks like you picked some nice neighbors for the show with no fear of being in the shadows. Way to go. Thanks for representing us so well.

Reactions: Dr.V and DOOPHUS

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR
50 Posts
Hot Copper Car Show 2022
Copperopolis, California

Weather was perfect, over 200 cars showing, only SSR there; was well appreciated!
View attachment 612924
View attachment 612923
View attachment 612925
View attachment 612922 View attachment 612921
Did you keep the baby or the lady in the truck bed? Either way I hope you let them out before arriving at the show?🤪 Hope,to do some shows here in Michigan this year. Had a new transmission put in w the corvette servo and other upgrades, what a difference. And i believe i even gained gas mileage. Rear tires are taking a big hit however!

·
Registered
2003 5.3L V8, purchased in 2022 with 16,000 original miles. I am the second owner.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great job...Keep up the good work...showing your SSR...to the World...my First Car Show two weeks ago it snowed and was cancelled...second was May 7th...it poured down rain...didn't go... View attachment 612934 The Garage Queen Stayed in Garage covered up...
Sorry to here you couldn't make your show, but there's no way I would of took that beautiful SSR out either.
Has to be one of the pretties SSR I every seen thanks for the picture.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Sorry to here you couldn't make your show, but there's no way I would of took that beautiful SSR out either.
Has to be one of the pretties SSR I every seen thanks for the picture.
Thank you very much...I use to do about 20...then finally dropped down to less then 10 a year. Car shows make for a long day...if registration starts at 9...I usually get their at 8...Awards at 3...if you have 150 plus cars...50 trophies...now its getting close to 5....looooooooong day....keep posting your pictures...and good luck....cheers
vp

·
Registered
2003 5.3L V8, purchased in 2022 with 16,000 original miles. I am the second owner.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great looking R nice job representing
Thank you for the complement,
Look to doing more this year just really enjoyed the conversations about the R.
Sure glad I've done my homework on the SSR for all the questions.
It was a lot of fun and, I sure impress the granddaughter.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice looking ride, way to represent 👍 👍
Thank you,
I am a Ed also and its funny because I was called a Crazy Ed when I went to buy my SSR from some friends that just didn't have the love for it.
But now its starting to grow on them and that's really funny.

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
4,124 Posts
Be sure to know how many bow ties there are. I have to say that one in every 3 car shows, someone tells me they used to own one and ask, "Do you know how many bow ties there are?. I reply "Yes, do you, how many do you think there are?" I can then respond, " Not 9n this one, look again, the windshield banner has one!"

For others that have questions, they get a kick out of the bow tie in the weather stripping.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts