Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2003 5.3L V8, purchased in 2022 with 16,000 original miles. I am the second owner.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's so funny you mention that because, I went to my brother and said let me show you something that not many know of on this vehicle.
I went to show him, and he ran to the other side just to check if it was the same thing he was looking at and said Al Be Damm.
Then he said how the hell did you find out about that ,and I said from inch to inch detailing I come across it LOL!
But then I told him the truth and told him I heard through Dictators YouTube videos. LOL.

Thank you good talking to you.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,526 Posts
You were definitely showing your Permagrin! :) Welcome to the Fanatic Family!

·
Registered
2005 SSR, Silver with chrome wheels.
80 Posts
Did you keep the baby or the lady in the truck bed? Either way I hope you let them out before arriving at the show?🤪 Hope,to do some shows here in Michigan this year. Had a new transmission put in w the corvette servo and other upgrades, what a difference. And i believe i even gained gas mileage. Rear tires are taking a big hit however!
Yes, this Sunday 6-15-22 is my first Car Show of my season, and I can't wait. I live in Rochester Hills,MI, and I enter approx. 15-20 shows per year. And in my 22 years + doing car shows, I have only seen one SSR, only ONCE. So looking forward to my shows - - -

Street Rod Andy

Reactions: Autoprof

·
Premium Member
05 Phantom Black Metallic
467 Posts
For as long as I have lived in California, I have never heard of the town that you live in or the one that had the car show. I thought that I had read it wrong, had to look them up on Google Earth, and they are real places, who'd a thunk it. Many congratulations on the win, and your new to you SSR from one of the So. Cal. Nutz. Beautiful truck, keep entering and keep winning.

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
2003 5.3L V8, purchased in 2022 with 16,000 original miles. I am the second owner.
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
For as long as I have lived in California, I have never heard of the town that you live in or the one that had the car show. I thought that I had read it wrong, had to look them up on Google Earth, and they are real places, who'd a thunk it. Many congratulations on the win, and your new to you SSR from one of the So. Cal. Nutz. Beautiful truck, keep entering and keep winning.
That's funny a lot of people say that, and we tell them its just south of Sacramento and its name GALT stands for Greatest American Little Town and famous for its flea markets every week. LOL!
Thanks for reaching out.
Take Care.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts