Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,190 Posts
Lookin' Good

WE gotta post lots of top down pics in the winter months to keep our snowbound brothers stoked a little. I think they are suffering.......:jester

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Stoked You Say

Mike in AZ said:
WE gotta post lots of top down pics in the winter months to keep our snowbound brothers stoked a little. I think they are suffering.......:jester

STOKED YOU SAY...............YOU BETCHA YA :lol :lol Suffering.....I'm half tempted to rent one so mine dosen't see the salt. Right about now I could :cry

TicketBait NICE PICS :thumbs :thumbs

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Good Picture T.B. :thumbs

RickSSR :cool

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,650 Posts
Hey where is your snow????

RickSSR said:
Good Picture T.B. :thumbs

RickSSR :cool
Great shots... :thumbs

FYI: Heck get yourself in your SSR's reflection so we can see what you look like too. :jester

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
How did my SSR get in California? Oops! Thats not mine; mines an 06. Sorry.
Welcome aboard TicketBait.

I've been driving my 06 Black Tie, weathers been pretty good here in Chicago.

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:​

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
Oooooh..ooooohh. Oooohhhhh

Mike in AZ said:

Yeh more pics. the sh ~ ak ~ es, sllllurrrrred speee..speeeaachh and blurred vision are kickin in.

Can't tell if its old age settin in, Miller timers desease or withdrawls from not driving the SSR.:rolleyes:

Can't tell if its old age settin in, Miller timers desease, or withdrawls from not driving the SSR.:rolleyes:

Yeh moer pics. The sh~~~ak~~es, SSSLLLLUUURRREEED spe sPEE speeee aacchhhh, and blluuurrreed vision are kickin in.

Can't tell if it's old age settin in, Miller timers desease, or with drawls from not driving the SSR.

Wait a minute didn't I just say that?

Soorry it must be gettin worse.

:jester :jester :jester

·
Registered
487 Posts
FUZZY said:
Yeh more pics. the sh ~ ak ~ es, sllllurrrrred speee..speeeaachh and blurred vision are kickin in.

Can't tell if its old age settin in, Miller timers desease or withdrawls from not driving the SSR.:rolleyes:

Can't tell if its old age settin in, Miller timers desease, or withdrawls from not driving the SSR.:rolleyes:

Yeh moer pics. The sh~~~ak~~es, SSSLLLLUUURRREEED spe sPEE speeee aacchhhh, and blluuurrreed vision are kickin in.

Can't tell if it's old age settin in, Miller timers desease, or with drawls from not driving the SSR.

Wait a minute didn't I just say that?

Soorry it must be gettin worse.

:jester :jester :jester
Mark,
Are things starting to get.........."Fuzzy"
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Mike in AZ said:
Great Snowless shot TB.
BTW we are now up to 2
We drove 800miles up and back to AZ Jan 7th weekend and 500ish miles to NV this passed weekend......Both with the top DOWN!

·
Registered
480 Posts
StepPrinting said:
Great Snowless shot TB.
BTW we are now up to 2
We drove 800miles up and back to AZ Jan 7th weekend and 500ish miles to NV this passed weekend......Both with the top DOWN!
All right, all right! You don't have to keep rubbing it in about being able to use the truck with the top down to our brothers in the colder climes. It's just NOT FAIR!:)

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I put the top down in garage. Thats about as close to going topless as I can get this time of year:banghead

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
I Can Fix It

I HAVE A QUICK FIX FOR ALL OF YOU THAT CANT DRIVE YOUR :ssr IN THE WINTER.....MOVE TO SUNNY:cool CALIF.:jester WE HAVE ROOM FOR THE TRUCKS :) :) OH YEAH YOU CAN COME TO..ALTHOUGH WE ARE HAVING LIQUED SUN SHINE BUT AT LEAST ITS CLEAR NOT WHITE.....:jester

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Top down California fun

enjoy

just close your eyes and imagine your in the drivers seat

spring is just around the corner!

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Jeeezzzzz TB, your really tweeking those Northerners now.

P/P

Peace:flag

PS...Looks like snowbirds on the course. We've been overrun by them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its painfull to look at those pics

Man,
Those are great pics. I cannot wait to see the sun in this snowy state. Here is a dumb question. How do you post a photo pic on a page? I don't know how.

Jeff:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jthree said:
Here is a dumb question. How do you post a photo pic on a page? I don't know how.

Jeff:)
That is not a dumb question
I just learned yesterday, but not quite sure how to explain
but I'll give it a try.

First you have to post your photo on another web site like photobucket.com (for free:) )

Register and follow their directions. then you transfer the photos on your computer by copy/ paste to photobucket

then in the same reply to thread

you click on the"Insert image" icon
then a box appears asking you for your url/ Img you Ctrl&press"C" at the same time from photo bucket then in the script prompt you press on your keyboard Ctrl & "V" at the same time then just press OK.

now your photo is in your Reply to Thread

now the tricky part is your photo which is in words and #'s right now has to have at the begining of it
if it doesn't the photo won't post

Always click preview post first to see if it works.

let me give you an exampleof how it might first show and then how you have to fix

ie; in the sentence
[/IMG]
now if I remove the last ]/IMG] and then remove from the begining of the sentencehttp:// then the picture will post correctly

I tried reading this back and there is probably a better help section or do a search on posting a photo and they can provide better help..

Keep positive it only took me 5 years to figure out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts