Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been following SSR Fanatic for sometime now. Thought I would share. Purchased this 2005 SSR this past July, 2019. A little under 24,000 miles. Professionally installed Magnuson super charger added @ 19,000 miles along with a Magnuflow exhaust. Dyno report of 540 HP at the crank and 475 HP at the rear wheels. This thing accelerates nicely ;). Heavy duty torque converter installed in automatic transmission. I added the graphics and splashguards.

Since there has been recent posts regarding tires thought I would share another option. Thanks to past threads on the SSR Fanatic.com I decided on the Nitto Invo series tires. Front: 265/40R19 Rear: 315/35R20. I really like the looks of the tread. Purchased and installed at Discount Tire. I did not opt for the road hazard or tire replacement. Total price was $ 1,113.00

Thank all of you for sharing on this website. Lots of valuable information.
2005 SSR.jpg
Nitto Invo.jpg

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,055 Posts
Looks like a nice one !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Proud Original Owner
17,663 Posts
Welcome to the SSR family from us in central Illinois!
That is a very nice, well equipped, good looking truck!

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you at one of our gatherings.
Not sure where you are located, but the license plate shows Texas!

Here are a couple links to check out:

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
@sawzal123, Looking good !!! AND---Welcome from Forney Texas. Consider clicking on the round Letter/Picture, top far right corner, go down to "Account Settings", click, and fill in your information. Especially your LOCATION and the year of your SSR, like the rest of us. Then go the the left side and click on "Signature". Also put the year of your SSR in your "Signature", and anything else you want to show in your posts, and we can help you better if you have a problem. When you finish click the "SAVE" box.
Also click on this link and go to Post #1 Help Us Help You---UPDATE

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family from here in the Buckeye State! Really nice looking truck and sounds real fast!
Keep enjoying your PermaGrin! 😁

·
Premium Member
28,976 Posts
Welcome from Canada! 🍺 Congrats on your new SSR! Nice looking Ride! 👍
enjoy the permagrin!

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,485 Posts
You got the right color for sure. A big Hearty Welcome from Sturgis South Dakota.

·
SSR Believer
893 Posts
👋 Hi and welcome from the Northwest's play land. That's one beautiful R! (y)

Congrats on your entry into a very fun and exclusive motoring experience. There's a huge community of owners here that can help you find parts, troubleshoot issues and otherwise offer great support. Others will chime in with tips and tricks.

In the meantime, here are a few links that you'll find invaluable:

Replacement and after-market parts and accessories from @Mike in AZ:

Trouble shooting and DIY repairs from @Dicktator

SSR DIY and other videos from @shiftz33:

Tell us a little more about yourself and your ride. In the meantime, enjoy your PermaGrin!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you at one of our gatherings.

Welcome to the Fanatic Family from here in the Buckeye State! Really nice looking truck and sounds real fast!
Keep enjoying your PermaGrin! 😁
Thank you for the links. From Canyon Lake, Texas

1 - 20 of 32 Posts