Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,First thread and first day to drive my new 2004 to work,first day I look forward to driving to work in 30 years. Drop Dead

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
First Day

Yeah, I know what you mean, I work at home, but those trips to the grocery store are sure a lot more fun :lol WELCOME AND ENJOY YOUR RIDE :ssr :thumbs

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Welcome aboard from an Redline Red, Love you screen name!

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Howdy!

from Texas, you picked the coolest color.
Had a lady in a "red" Jeep cherokee pull up besdie me the other day and ask: "Why didn't you order a RED ONE?" She then stated she was taking hers home to have her husband wax it.
I laughed hard at that one...You're gonna love the compliments.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Welcome

WOO HOO another red one :ssr
Hope you enjoy it! :thumbs
JIM

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Welcome to the group!!! Slingshot owners will forgive your choice of colors at least you bought the right ride!!! :lol You are gonna love it here!!!:party

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
First time

Welcome aboard DDR. Mine is an everyday driver. (Granted, I work 1.5 miles from home), but use it for all ventures around my metro area and state.
Have Fun
:thumbs

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey, DDR. come over

to Decatur on the first Saturday of October. A bunch of us from Oklahoma are coming down and there will be a gang from the N. TX area there. Let's party! :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
DDR, Welcome, I'm new myself, just got my 05 a week or so ago. I thought I would have the farthest commute with 110 miles roundtrip per day but you got me beat by a hair. Mines a daily driver too and you're so right, makes waking up and going to work a pleasure, now if I just figure out what to do to make the other 9-10 hours a day as much fun
:reddevil

Coz

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Yaller Dog, I know there are a lot of great places in Texas to have a party,Austin,San Antonio,Dallas,Ft Worth, etc. but what does Decatur have that i have been missing.

Hi Coz, thanks for the welcome.Drop Dead

1 - 20 of 23 Posts